Majin Buu-W.I.P.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
mario it looks fine man , give it here so i can have it for whenthey release 1.2 so i can just tweak the animations for it ya know :p have it befor hand so u can have a break

"torso is to fat, and way to tall, shrink it, and make the waist smaller. Buff the shoulders a bit more, and lower the armpits a bit."

his's perfectly fine with out those tweaks man, Mario just undo those changes he suggested(thats if u did) and just finish up the skin and dishout. try tweaking(making a lil smaller) the musels under his pecks. on the sides on them, they kinda fan out.

crackerjack> not saying your suggestion is bad its just, it has been suggested befor and the tweaks were made. if he gets any thinner he'll be a tooth pic -_-; and i can easly animate a stick figure :-D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
should have seen it befor all the tweaks ^_^

*Update*
I'm currently tryin to leanr LW(LightWave) and i will start doing the animations for buu here when after 1.2 is release. i want to se what type of animations i'll have to deal with in 1.2 to make this a 1.2 model.

Best answers
It's really cute..Super Buu never looked happier..I'm sure Wolfy will love it..

No really it's great..I like that you gave him facial expressions..
DEFINATELY the Best Teeth I've ever seen in ANY Model

G
big v dude, r u dissing the best buu for ESF that ever existed on the face of this earth?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
by calling him happy?.......his pink for gods sake.....how much more happoer can u get ^_^

Best answers
lil update for you guys :] . i made some lil pose animations and a cell shading effect. just some experimental stuff. i tweaked the head and the torso(rounded the torso) and it looks much better to me now. i also added the holes on the head.

it's no real cellshading but i got a nice outline :laff: thx to kreshi(i think it was him)for the explaination in his thread.

i added one more bone on each side to make á smoother shoulder deformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great man,but i think there is to much white on him, imean, light reflection

Best answers
OMG

I haven't died but ive gone to Buu heaven. compared to some that ive used this one takes a rock and smashes it until its apile of crippled bones!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the boots are the wrong color, are they skinned yet?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm very nice, the muscles all look good ^_^ the face looks good as well, but my only 1 crit is, that his trousers have too much cloth at the front of his lower legs, the cloth should gather behind the legs more. But great job, it looks sweet

Best answers
the boots are the wrong color, are they skinned yet?
the skin of the boots is still WIP. but i think i know what you mean. the area between the 2 golden rings must be black(like the arm armor).

that his trousers have too much cloth at the front of his lower legs, the cloth should gather behind the legs more. But great job, it looks sweet
thx. i'll fix that :yes: .

Best answers
tiny update: fixed the boot colours and moved the lower leg part of the pants more back. the legs are really long at the moment. i'll see what i'll do about that(in the show he's sometimes very very tall. but it's often "overdone" there and not very "realistic". for example long long legs)

and look at my avatar(hope it works) to see another pic ;) .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o_O head colour range is completely different 2 body, fix taht and it will b one of the nicest buus around.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey yeh, nou you mension it.
good thinkin smo

Best answers
niobe said:
hey yeh, nou you mension it.
good thinkin smo
Rofl, Just like the old days, hahaha .
Ah well, ANyways I think you should also change the way the folds are done on the pants . Maybe you should try making them look more real :p .

Best answers
yeah your right. i'll redo the whole legs. it was my first try of modeling folds just some kind of practice. the more often i look at it the more errors i find...

@smo: what do you mean with colour RANGE?!?(sry i'm no native speaker)
do ya mean the difference between light and dark or what? tell me so i can fix it ;).

G
i think he means that the head is darker than the body, btw i agree, tho in the above render it looks better (proly lighting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom