Korin's Tower

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you just link me to DB Wikia? If you really can't take my word for it, I will explain it to you (just give me a word), but I think you should trust me on those kind of matters.

Best answers
that second version with the added enhancement is looking more sound .. with the appealing colour scheme and shades it is now appearing more complete .. well done

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that second version with the added enhancement is looking more sound .. with the appealing colour scheme and shades it is now appearing more complete .. well done
Thanks, everything is in WIP yet. So some things will get fixed and made better. Possibly I will get done with the main texturing during the March week off holidays(17-23 March) and start doing the interior props :)

Best answers
I've already suggested this but I will again, when you do interior props put your name somewhere like on a magazine or candy bar or on TV. On a bag of senzu beans near a senzu tree? lol

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've already suggested this but I will again, when you do interior props put your name somewhere like on a magazine or candy bar or on TV. On a bag of senzu beans near a senzu tree? lol
Maybe. And maybe some more easter eggs. maybe...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well your normals seem inverted. Or it's that angle that gives impression that lines on (outside and inside) the tower are extruded outside rather than inside. Seem to me only triangles have proper normals. Good job nonetheless :)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will check everything for any bugs and fix them when I have time. If you see any bugs please report.

The bugs that I'm aware of :
Some normals can be buggy.
There is one inverted face on the railing.
There's a low res dirt on the bottom part of the tower.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah i know but after i looked a bit more into the picture its not normals that are wrong, its the way texture was done - so it gives wrong results :)

Thats why i said "Well thats just texture work"

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, all the bumps are in Normal map, the diffuse map is totally plain color. So I guess i'll have to revise the normal maps and how i created them.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well basically the team members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom