KH Cloud Skin Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes please i little maturity, i dont want this thread to get closed. Krazyace dont spam my thread or i will eat you, and cj dont spam back or i will eat you too [but i still love you, and you will probally taste better:D]

more updates soon.

Best answers
I like it alot . It's a ok skin , not too good and not too bad , somewhere in the middle . There are a few things that do bother me thought .

You should make more folds on the red cape , and make pantfolds alittle better and more highligted , and doing something with the left arm muscles.
I will be skinning a original cloud model for FFTE soon :p , can't wait , maybe I might show you a thing or two when it's done , but great work so far .

Best answers
Hi all,
Just wondering (from Raiko) about in milkshape sometimes when I "export" as a viewport experience the skin gets warped. What can I do to prevent this? It also happens with compiling models in Milkshape (well, I just use Studiomdl.exe anyways, so whatever.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you check "shear mapping" for some reason? if you did uncheck that, i cant really think off any other reason it would crap the skin up.

Best answers
look at the hands, he doesnt have human fingers, he has a robotic hand , or whatever u call it, and fix the damn eyes >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Gohan said:
its a clawed glove on his left hand, not a bionic arm
Yeah, it's the same thing Vincent had in FF7, it's still real, just a covering like Freddy's gloves.

Best answers
off topic.. ho is cloud..?
on topic i like the skin but the eyes..? braa it is not so good

Best answers
ARE YOU SERIOUS....WHO IS CLOUD...you are not a gamer...play ff7

Best answers
Spheremapping is never checked. What happens is the skin warps itself horizontally, preety much skews itself into a parallelogram, so perhaps its some format issue with the skins I use, because your skins Raiko have no trouble in VET.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am going to get skinning Cloud today when I get home. Btw, you need to add more detail on the arms, define things better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still waiting for Ne0TeK, but mine is pretty much finished.

Best answers
i pity u guys if u dont release it!! oh plz plz plz!!! thats sooooo cooool

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
onobi said:
i pity u guys if u dont release it!! oh plz plz plz!!! thats sooooo cooool
And I pity you because posting in a model thread pertaining to updates/release is considered spam. If the author is going to release it, they will tell you, don't harass them.

Warning. :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm....its not going to be release for esf, cause its for another mod. COME ON Ne0TeK! mezo needs some competition.

Best answers
ACK!

Whaddya mean not for ESF? We can release it, can't we? I mean it can still be in Fighters Unlimited and all, but yah, why not for 1.2?

Actually, let me contact Krazy on this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom