KH Cloud Skin Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ne0TeK said:
Can I take a shot at skinning it? I wan't to show off. :p

AIM: Humpzy
Hmm...why dont you leave this up to me, you seem to keep taking my skinning jobs alot latly, and showing off isnt the best thing to do when ur trying to get peopel to like ur skins, it just makes you look like a punk.....

And CJ, the shortness is my fault, i made him shorter for some reason, i need to scale im again.

Thanks everyone!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I was joking, lol. I was just saying because that model looks so damn fun to skin. :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Gohan said:
just let him do it ffs, its just a model
[off-Topic]Bah, go eat ur cake. its not the model its the principal, you dont understand anything so go eat ur cake.....punk....[/off-topic]

[ontopic] more updates later, been skinnin some other stuff so dont have time atm to skin the rest, but dont worry i didnt give up on it :D[/ontopic]

Best answers
actually, im eating ice cream :p dont take everything so seriously and personal, GEEZ

but ANYWAYS the skin is really lookin nice, but i just dont see enough definition, it doesnt looks real enough, i dont know why im puttin all this cuz i dont really know how to explain it, but meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai Gohan said:
actually, im eating ice cream :p

but ANYWAYS the skin is really lookin nice, but i just dont see enough definition, it doesnt looks real enough, i dont know why im puttin all this cuz i dont really know how to explain it, but meh
hehe, icecream owns cake:D

im not really going for a real look, im goin for the KH style, refer to page one for KH ref. Its like rael and cartoon mixed.

Best answers
Anyways u guys, a little healthy competition never hurt nobody. Raiko's skin, however, is already predestined to go into the Fighters Unlimited mod. So Ne0Tek, go ahead and try your hand. Itt'l be interesting to see what happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, i guess this could be fun, ok bring it on Ne0TeK. Im just gonna have to make it even more secsi, good luck.

Best answers
Raiko said:
bah, the clothes skin is still a wip and the sword had more bandages, but all the baneges are unique and making more and more seemed like a waste, and i think it turned out pretty well. heres my skin ref:

See what i mean about the bandeges? theres alot of em.
Notice his legs just above the boots- Straps! Just want u two to keep that in mind.
Lol I take pleasure in making u guys miserable. :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i started to make those but i didnt think it was important enough to make right now, im too worried about the hair:D

Best answers
kewlness. With the hair what you can do is shade the base of the hair, near the scalp, I mean u could burn it twice, burn a midsection once, then do a motion blur on the whole shibiznit. Anyways I think he has an update for us, lets see...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kk, i added the leg wraps and more detail to the boots [cough]more remapping[/cough]

That better? now for the *%&*@! $%#* %#@*& hair! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at your pants, see those rinkles? Those are called FOLDS.. Thats F-as in ****, O as in Oz, L as in Loser, and D as in dimwit. F-O-L-D..

Best answers
ok...sorry to say but that made NO KINDA Sense....but oh well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then your a complete moron.
Make folds, you know what a fold is? its those little ripples in your pants that creates a shadow when you stand up.

Best answers
i know what those are you surviving abortion..im sayin your wack joke...

Best answers
Goddamned I meant folds in the friggin skin or on the model itself...
lighten up dude
C'mon guys, a little maturity if you please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom