KH Cloud Skin Wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im almost done just need to fix some stuff and add some other stuff. I edited the model just a bit hope you dont mind, C&C please:D

Sword skin commin soon:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he usually does but i did this one all on my own :D. I just got a tablet like right after i finishyed the skin an i was like "crap i could have used this". But now i got a tablet and hopfully that will help me out some.

Best answers
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Wow raiko that is AMAZING!!!!
umm... I gotta fix them ears and face width (and head size overall), unless that's a front planar view. perhaps the eyes could be horizontally stretched a bit, they seem to narrow in that direction.
not to spam but...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Best answers
thats crazy like dat...raiko u n chris are the man...trully

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D thanks, i like chris' models, i love to skin em to:D check out another render, i fixed a few things and this time its a max render.

Best answers
awesome Cloud model...it really has the Final Fantasy touch^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well heres the sword, im jsut about done with it:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin is prety bland, the cloth has virtually no creases in it, the hair needs some detail, and the face most of all, doesnt even look like a face, also i dont remember clouds sowrd having that many bandages on it, or being that small for that matter,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, the clothes skin is still a wip and the sword had more bandages, but all the baneges are unique and making more and more seemed like a waste, and i think it turned out pretty well. heres my skin ref:

See what i mean about the bandeges? theres alot of em.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dang, there are alot of those, did the ingame version have as many though thats the only one i saw before,

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arms could use more definition. Not <i>Dragonball Z</i> definition, but right now, they have no definition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will do, but untill then heres an update on the face:

cant get much closer then that:D.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, looks awesome Raiko, but like I said on msn, he looks a little more tanned than that in your ref :) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looking good, and I like your skins, I really enjoyed some of the ones you made for that PKM mod, but your skins I feel are still lacking the Umph that makes a skin great.

I did a quick little paint over of the face you did, you might want to check it out or you might not. But you should look into taking more time into highlights and mapping and especially the eyes. In my personal opinion, the eyes of a skin make it or break it, I don't care how often you see the eyes, they are the most important part of the skin.

Remember, the people that you should be trying to impress with your skins aren't going to care what it looks like if it is put into a game as much as they will care about the presentation of it upfront.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/katagarik/faceredo2.jpg <---- Paint over

Like I said before, feel free to msg me at anytime I am online if you need some clarification or help on anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, you are right i would have done a better job on the eyes but as you can see from my ref, i couldnt see much, but that helps alot, thanks i can get on the eyes now, i started to add more detail to the hair but i need to remap it, then i can skin it:p thanks again.

Best answers
yo raiko i was wondering...about the hair...though the whole skin is sickeningly sick...are you gonna add those highlights of brown in his hair

Best answers
Looks great so far just what those guys have been sayin about the hair, giving it some texture would be coo

Best answers
i just noticed that the wing aint on the model, but thats not on your side, thats cuz of the modeller

hair needs more texturing

clothes need more texturing and definition, things like the belt straps look like they are part of the shirt, add some shadow and a stroke on the outside of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE:

Thanks Kama:D

Now to remap the hair and skin it :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom