Increasing power lvl by charging atacks

Best answers
This Idea came to me when i saw the Raditz vrs picolo+goku episodes, As Goku and picolo charged up thier atacks the scouter recognised it, showing that thier pwr lvl was increasing.

I personaly dont think this would be of difficult nature to code, but then again I dont know alot about codeing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think this would be a good idea. The only reason there power whent up was because they were hiding it.

Best answers
but cant you hide your pl in this game, i thought doing that made it a bit more stealthy

Best answers
Actually they power did not hide thier power lvl, they consintrate to increase it, vegeta even directly states this. And by focusing all thier energy into a kamehameha wave or a special beam cannon thier power lvl when up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh..., why dont they use that anymore. It would kinda be good to multiply a high powerlevel like they have now.

Best answers
That is kinda what i was getting it, the scouter was reading an increas in power, I was thinking maybee in the next release (after beta 1) the pwr lvl of the person you are viewing would increas when u charged so that it would be more similar to the shows.

Best answers
What are you talking about?? The scouter does that now already. If you can go SSJ but you're in your normal state, the scouter is going to read your powerlevel at your normal state, not your SSJ state. Same for turbo, if turbo ain't on then it's going to show your non-turbo pl. However, since you don't "powerup" while charging an attack, it won't show your power increasing while charging an attack. Hope this clarifies this subject.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really i thought it showed ur new pl when u went ssj (or other equil transformation)

Best answers
What I'm saying is you can hide your true powerlevel. Maybe not as dramatic like in the show but you can :)

Best answers
what should happen is:
If you have a scouter on this guy charging final flash, you get a read out of the power level of the attack.
(that what was actually happing in the ratdiz fight)

Best answers
That is kinda what i was trying to say but i guess i just confused my self and others, but yes it should read the atack.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
what should happen is:
If you have a scouter on this guy charging final flash, you get a read out of the power level of the attack.
(that what was actually happing in the ratdiz fight)

yah it'd be cool.... dunno bout the pol of the attack... i dun mind bout that... mayb just a flashy alertin u to look in the direction of the attack....

Best answers
k i understand hibiki.............

*Me runs away very fast!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom