i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
i want to talk...only because noone laughed about my joke...:cry: ....im so sad.......Anyway what to want ot talk about
1) life...my or yours

2)ESF

3)something else

its your call i dont mind what we talk about..so long it doesnt invole the evil woman who is my ex-girlfriend

Best answers
heres some "riddles":
What color does a smurf turn while hes being choked?

What is faster then the fastest thing on earth?

Whats the most annoying thing on earth?

Whats my name?

Why are we posting stupid jokes/riddles?

Thats all.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
I'll tell you then...

1. It was a parachute. (the package)
2. He lives in a light house.
3. He stood on a block of ice.
4. You are the driver on a bus.

:)
ThoSE wAS kINda oBVioUS....SoRRy, I wAs reADiNG tHe riDDleS eARly In ThE moRNiNG :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:p, I HAVEN'T hAd MY cOFFee YeT, HmMmM.......COFFE.....

P.S The TImE iT sAYs i PosTEd mY aNSwerS WaS 1:59 A.M
P.S.P.S SoRRy FOr dOUbLE PoSTinG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though you apologised, doesn't mean you shouldn't double post. Don't do it again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread is just a bunch of n00bs babbling about nothing (no offence to any of the senior members who posted here)

Best answers
Well, du'h. The thread is titled to where we can say anything other than flames. It's just for the bored people. It's pretty famous, I think, and if you don't like it, don't post in here. Now, time for another joke :D

There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins were not invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies, while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square, and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

And why is it that writers write, but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce, and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So, one moose, 2 meese? One index, two indices? Is cheese the plural of choose?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

In what language do people recite at a play, and play at a recital?

Ship by truck, and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell? Park on driveways and drive on parkways? How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? How can the weather be hot as hell one day and cold as hell another?

When a house burns up, it burns down. You fill in a form by filling it out, and an alarm clock goes off by going on.

When the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible. And why, when I wind up my watch, I start it, but when I wind up this essay, I end it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*puts on stupid seinfeld voice* WHAT'S THE DEAL... WITH AIRLINE PEANUTS?! I MEAN, IT IS NEITHER A PEA, NOR A NUT! UHUHUHUHUH!

You must be feeling very small in the face of my comical mastermind...
:p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o god. his voice will forever haunt my mind. i can actually hear him saying that. and no that was not funny.:talk: i hate that guys voice.

Best answers
what your telling me you dont like crammer...i dont like the show that much much crammers funny and unpredictable other than that is everone ignoreing me....:cry: ....noone likes me.......:cry:

Best answers
Who are you? J/k. We aren't ignoring you, we just prefer jokes over you. Feel better? It's Kramer, btw.

Best answers
yeah i feel better...and sorry about spelling mistake its just im welsh and have no clue how to spell his name

Best answers
I think you spelled it right.

:warning: blonde joke alert :warning:

A blonde, a brunette, a movie star, the pope, and a pilot were on a plane.

The plane was going down fast, and there were only four parachutes for all five of them.

The pilot took one and jumped, then the movie star took one and jumped, and then the blonde took one and jumped.

The pope told the brunette to take the last one.

The brunette said, "There are still 2 parachutes left! The blonde took my backpack!"
:warning: Blonde joke over :warning:

Okay, does anyone here know and/or like the show Voltron? If so, who's your favorite characters? Mine are Pidge, because he's funny even when he's serious (most of the time), Lance, he's so sarcastic and makes the weirdest faces, but is also the only pilot that can rightfully be called a Voltron Pilot (purr), and Lotor, the badguy. He's blue, evil, and has long hair. What more can I ask for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*activate retarded seinfeld voice* SPEAKING OF AIRPLANES... WHAT'S THE DEAL... WITH THE BLACK BOX? I MEAN IF IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT SURVIVES THE CRASH... WHY NOT MAKE THE WHOLE PLANE OUT OF THE BLACK BOX? UHUHUHUHUHU! *punches himself in the face*

I watched voltron... It's the ultimate piece of corny old school "let's all form the giant mecha" cliche crap... nothing but nostalgia right now :p

Best answers
It may be old, but it's a classic. Man, I grew up on Voltron, and though it was corny, and goes a bit against its own story for the sake of fighting, it was cool. Who can not enjoy Voltron?

Anyhow... there's an Anime I haven't seen, and I wonder if somebody could fill me in on it. It's called "Ghost in the Shell", and it looks awesome, but I just don't know if I should rent it because I've heard a lot of criticism against it. Can somebody tell me the plot or something?

Best answers
vegeta brief no im not good drawer but im learning how ot make sigs.

Best answers
I got some more stuff for yous guys:
For all you lexiophiles (lovers of words)................
A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
A backward poet writes inverse.
In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism it's your count
that votes.
She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg until she broke it off.
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A flat miner.
When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
Blownapart.
You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
Every calendar's days are numbered.
A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and 'taint mine.
A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
A plateau is a high form of flattery.
The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at
large.
Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd
dye.
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
Acupuncture is a jab well done.
Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom