i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
SPAMlings? Magus! STOP wITh tHe SPAMlings, thEY'rE kiND'A, KiND'A FReakY anD deStuRbinG aNd, aND.................WEIRD?

Best answers
Hey Vegeta's Briefs ive got G.I.T.S its a damn good anime but a little bloody(if i remember) i havent watched it in a while... Tepus's your come to wales?beware of my freind "bob" the ulitmate welsh man(ginger hair,likes sheeps,climbs moutains alot,doesnt shut up about welsh things Argh)...anyhow Vegeta briefs IMO ghost in the shell is worth renting

P.S

very funny magus but do you know the spam song?........SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Best answers
Mister Satan, WHy dO yOu wAnT ME tO STOP pOStiNg liKE tHIs? SO whAT I RANDOMIZE CapItaL LetTerZ. ItS mY "TrADE maRK" I alWAys dO iT

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it makes you look retarded and is hard to read. I'd say those were good reasons :S

Best answers
didnt i tell you to stop posting like that on athoer topic..oh well i dont mind really but it does make me fell a bit ill.......*PUKES*

Best answers
Okay, I think I'll try them both. Always looking for good anime to watch, and bloody doesn't bother me. Not after Hannible. Maggy, where do you get those spamlings? I found a joke I haven't posted yet (wow).

:warning: blonde joke alert :warning:
A dumb blonde was standing in front of a soda machine outside of a local store. After putting in sixty cents, a root beer pops out of the machine. She set it on the ground, puts sixty more cents into the machine, and pushes another button; suddenly, a coke comes out the machine!

She continued to do this until a man waiting to use the machine became impatient. "Excuse me, can I get my soda and then you can go back to whatever stupid thing you are doing?"

The blonde turns around and says, "Yeah right! I'm not giving up this machine while I'm still winning!"
:warning: blonde joke over :warning:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
didnt i tell you to stop posting like that on athoer topic..oh well i dont mind really but it does make me fell a bit ill.......*PUKES*
YeS yoU dID. I IgnoRE PeOPLE LiKE YOu. HAteRS. I WaNt FreEDOM of SPeeCH, and RANDOMIZED CApitol LeTTerZ. I Am DAnCING WooZY. DrUNKEN ON Me Beer. I like DRINKING MArGirITa's, And MY Furry MILK

Best answers
lol i didn't know goku_son_1 is a girl hhehe

(i wonder if she is hot) if only

i love how this is the most off topic subject as you can get yet it gets the most replies...i love it

Best answers
Sorry for people who like Chicago Bears (I don't, lol):

The three bears had been having some trouble recently and had ended up in family court. Mama and Papa bear were splitting up, and baby bear had to decide who he was going to live with.

So, the judge wanted to talk to baby bear to see what he thought about living with either of his parents. When he asked baby bear about living with his father, baby bear said "No, I can't live with Papa bear, he beats me terribly."

"OK," said the judge, "then you want to live with your mother, right?"

"No way!" replied baby bear, "She beats me worse than Papa bear does."

The judge was a bit confused by this, and didn't quite know what to do. "Well, you have to live with someone, so is there any relatives you would like to stay with?" asked the judge.

"Yes," answered baby bear, "my aunt Bertha bear who lives in Chicago."

"You're sure she will treat you well and won't beat you?" asked the judge.

"Oh definitely," said baby bear, "the Chicago Bears don't beat anybody."

Best answers
Cant believe i missed this topic. No im not reading it all. its 16 pages long.
DO u have anymore riddles? I got everyone u posted up till page 8 where i stopped reading... or was it 4?
so what is everyone talking about in this topic now.
Oh well ill just do a profile, like on those dating shows that they say in that really ****ed voice(not that i ever watch that ****):
I am 15,
blondy brown hair,blue green eyes, average height.
ummm, i am funny, intelligent. Some people say im weird, hehehe.
Oh and my likes are...
Dragonballz, Vegeta (no they are not the same!), cheese, ham and cheese, vanilla coke. I think the best driink ever = Pepsi + Apple Juice. cause...just cause hehehe.
Oh i also like
BMX, skating, Books. Internet. I am the soccer master played for 11 years!I play midfield and striker, for the state team, so im pretty good i spose.
Also the guitar master, played for 6 years.
ummm oh the bands i like are Foo fighters, Nirvana, Jimmy Eat world, pacifier, System of a down...
Riddles! those crazy lateral thinking puzzles...
and the best films ever are:
Donnie Darko, Matrix, Bend it like Beckham, Lord of the rings, Lord of the rings 2.
THe book may be better but i read it when i was seven, so ive forgotten. Best books= The gathering-Isobelle Carmody, Discworld books-Terry Pratchet and the best ****ing book ever IS... The long walk- Stephen King (is that what its called? forgotten that one were they walk and if they stop they die. Best character development EVER) and of course It-Stephen King....
and Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...funny book
should i tell a joke? as the initiation for this thread?
Why did the baby cross the road?
Cause he was stapled to the chickens foot...

I had a good one but i forgot it.
oh well

Fav saying as of yesterday- "My scooty sense is tingling"

Best answers
wow dude you wrote alot ,you even like the same bands as me ,FooFighters rule..not as much as joe satrian'i damn that guys good,
P.S a great book is "SHOGUN" by james clavell's, its 1672 pages long...and ive read it..:D

Best answers
I am 15, Brown eyes black hair 5 foot 11 inches (round 180cm)
I am extremely weird as in there is no one more weird than me weird. I watch kid shows (Pokemon Beyblade DBZ). In my spare time I sit in front of either my computer tv or piano. I've been playing piano for almost 10 years and I can play almost any song. I listen to classical music and my favrouite composre is AHH! can't choose I'll just say Bach. I am sometimes extremely arrogant and I sometimes ignore people because I concider them not worthy of an answer from me.

Best answers
you sound...smart..i was going to say pretencus but i couldnt spell it,well that the welsh educition for you,can you play when the saints come marching in?..

Best answers
When the saints go marching in was one of the first songs I learnt (But only the melody with no harmonization) Now the hardest song I can play is Porbably either "Beethovens Sonata Pathetique 1st movement" or "Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu".

Best answers
i'm 16
brown hair brown about six foot give or take a few centimeters
i like music girls the gutiar drums food and music
my favorite bands are as followed: Coheed and Cambria, Senses Fail, Little League (Kill Verona), The Early Novemeber (good friends of mine), A sense of belonging (my best friends), Underoath, Poison the Well, GlassJaw,Taking back sunday, hidden in plain view, Madison, Thusday, Park View, 1 song by Avenged Seven Fold, New Found Glory, Finch, The Used, Feeling Left out,...and i can't think of anymore
umm i'm funny but i have a hopeless romantic side
and then there is my alais Mr. Nemo
that side is all the stuff i do at my house that not to many peope know abou me like i like Dragonball z and other anime and **** and i love video games and i'm a computer geek now but i still go out to shows and to hang out with my friends but i'm funny so thats all that matters....

oh and i'm smart but i dont apply my self...

Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
I am extremely weird as in there is no one more weird than me weird.
you think you are weirder than me? think again i am a 10 year old and is the most weirdest person in the world!! and you are 180 cm!!!!! thats tall :D

ok discription :D

10 year old (11 in feb)
blue eyes brown hair 1.40 metres now theres nothing more to say lol :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about posting myself as a hot blond who likes long walks on the beach and wub down by the fireplace etc etc, but I'm very lazy, and I dunno why I'm even posting right now.

Mewtwo... I am the master of chopsticks <_<

The unbeaten chopsticks master. No not the piano. I play chopsticks. As in... the chopsticks.

Best answers
i beast chopsticks i eat ramen noodels with them i eat everything with them...i used to hold them in the middle till a chinese guy at this hooky buffet called me medoker (spelling) so after a year i got mad good and now i hold them at the tippy top and for my b-day last year i got a pack of them and there long as **** and i use them at the top too and i have this pointy ones but there annoying cause it's harder to pick food up with 2 neddles for christ sake...lol

Best answers
Time for profiles? Lol. If you read back far enough, you'll discover that I am still the weirdest of the land. But, that's probably because I'm a girl.

Alright, you want a riddle, lemme give you a riddle:

What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?

We are talking about whatever. Profiles and music I guess is the hottest topic. "Your scooty sense"? :rolleyes: Oh boy, what have we got here. Well, I learned how to play chopsticks on the keyboard, and then I played that song from Dracula Dead and Loving It, "Hungarian Dance" or something like that. Then I went on to flute, and can play some really dumb childrens songs, and a German song. Ja! I can't name all my favorite music artists, but I can name my favorite songs.
I like "All the Things She Said" by Tatu, "europop" by Eiffel 65, "Jellyhead" by Crush, "Runaway" by Linkin Park, "Alive" by P.O.D., "The Messenjah" by P.O.D., "Groove is in the heart" by Deeelite, "Love me Good" by Michael W. Smith, and "The Beginning is the End, is the Beginning" by Smashing Pumpkins.

Since more people are in here, does anyone like PEanut Butter & Syrup? Peanut Butter & Pineapple Jelly nachos? Or Peanut Butter & Cocoanut candies?

Best answers
no but i love bananas and peanut butter...and peopel find it weird when i eat a pretzel with ketchup...

and vegeta breif's is a girl too (i also wonder if she's hot hmmmm)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom