i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
What does it matter if I'm hot or not? I don't date over the internet :p. I'm tall at 5'8 3/4", I weigh 145 lbs, I have short brown hair (rather messy short brown hair), eyes that colors depend on what color shirt I'm wearing (not contact lens' either; it's natural), and I wrestle people. Don't mess with me, bub. :cool:

Best answers
lol i was just kiddin i don't date over the internet either but you sound like you can kick my ass so...but not many girls like dbz but it's refreshing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft bring it on I beat up girls all the time.

I didn't say that out loud right?o_o

Peanut Butter & Syrup? Peanut Butter & Pineapple Jelly nachos? Or Peanut Butter & Cocoanut candies? omg that's the most disgusting... AHHH
O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lala

Im Ryoko, female, 2019 years old. I have long spiky cyan hair and am very fiesty. I like to snuggle and drink sake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Ryoko had white hair (or "PLATINUM BLOND" for all u messed up pooples)???

I might as well say it now... whoever closes this thread will be CURSED FOREVERRRRR.O_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, her hair is cyan. /me snuggles up next to Ryoko and drinks sake with her.

I'm going to get some for sure! :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sSUUUURE? Cyan is like a blue-green color... Im pretty sure her hair is white...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, cyan is a blue/green colour. Trust me, im an artist. I also know my own hair colour =]

Best answers
aww thats cute...i always thought, when i watched tenchi, that ryoko was hot! but they always drew a bathing suit on her when she was taking a bath and you can tell it wasn't really there...grr i wish i had a girl that could shoot beams and go through walls, and snuggles...and was hot hehehe

Best answers
your all gonna laugh at this..but this is what i look like.....im 6 foot tall...blue eyes...brown/black hair(i dyed it its messed up now) errr...not sure about my weight but im well bulit(not fat..not skinny)..im welsh..;) ....with long curly hair(think brian may)....and before anyone askes im a bloke...as if noones guesses yet....i like Smashing Pumpkins,foo fighter,joe satrian'i,steve vai.reel big fish...and nofx..and thats about it..oh i play drums and bass....and im very weird....(think mental home weird)

P.S ryoko can i have a snuggle...:devil: ...bet you never snuggled a welsh man before..were built like ox's

Best answers
I'm 5'10" Blonde hair, One blue eye, one green eye... Uhh Spike the hair, I weigh like 120 - 125 pounds. Lots of muscles! Thats about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh wait ryoko are you talking about your ACTUAL hair? Cause I thought you were talkin about the character's hair... y'know the 2019 years old thing kinda pointed me in that direction...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I am tall for my age i guess, for a 14(15 on the 29th :)) i am 6 foot even, brunette i think, might be darker since i had a run in with my green hair incident....uh green eyes and skinny...thats about it...

Best answers
cool magus...you went green i went black..(does that make you a punk and me a goth?)....anyway i though i'll add one more thing to my profile....IM WELSH!!!...;D

Best answers
since magus did it, i guess its safe. 5'9" dark brown hair, going to get long side burns!:) 14 or 15 i cant remeber my b-day:cry: and i was born in germany!:yes: even though i dont look german or cant speak any:p

Best answers
no one can beat a skinny italian...i'm a deago...hehehe Mr.Nemo just call me Mr. Luigi

Best answers
I HAVE SIDEBURNS...and a goatie joining them up..its all black...i look like a hobo..my hair goes to about my waist...i been growing it since i was 10...hardly ever cut it

Best answers
wow your waist...jeez thats weird my hair is only down tot he middle of my hear and i have thick side burns and i could have a goatie but i don't want it yet so i just leave it stubbly so i can look scruffy cause i'm a scruffy emocore skinny italian hunk of man lol sike i'm not concited

Best answers
its great i put in a pony tail,btw most my familys italian..so im a welsh man with italian roots..yay...my grandparants are the italian ones my moms welsh and my dads from scotland

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea my hair was green cuz im semi-punksih
i label myself as a very weird person, ask glenn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom