i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt it be easyer to chat on the irc channel...

cause forums are never as fast as a irc chat

Best answers
i guess, if you give me the picture, but i never trace, i've taken Dragonball Z characters and edited them to where they look just a tiny bit like the original, and, oh yeah, what the hell is irc chat?

Best answers
Something that never worked for me. Well, I'm actually in need of original artists, but I guess you can do. Can you draw over a Ryoko picture, and try to make her look like a man?

Best answers
more than likely.....................no. sorry, but i do this stuff on paper, hand drawn, and trust me, if i did, you'd never see it, cause i don't have a scanner

Best answers
Me neither. That's a shame :(. Well, uh, since this if off-topic, the posts don't count, and THIS topic is for anything, so we can techinically put anything we want down, right?

Have you ever seen the movie Signs?

Do you play Canasta, the card game?

Do you like comic books?

Are you Religious?

Best answers
Never played Canasta, not real religious, i read some comics, i got a 1st issue of Cable, the first 8 DBZ comics, Number 1 being signed by both Sean Schemmel (Goku) and Dameon Clarke (Cell). Never seen Signs, but I'd like to and I hear good things about it.

Best answers
Well, I've GOT the first 4 Digimon comic books (I like the first and third seasons), but I've READ almost every X-Men comic known. I don't like Cable that much, I like Jean Grey and Remy LeBeau the best, and then Wolverine and Nightcrawler come in second. I've seen Signs, and it is one of the best movies ever. You should see it. Oh, I did see the first ever Gambit comic, and I wanted to buy it, but it wasn't in good condition.

Best answers
Lol. I'm young and I'm old. You can find out my age in "How Old Are You" topic; I don't like going around and preaching it everywhere. Why do you ask?

Best answers
Lol. It's hazardous, or so my mom says.

So...do you like surfing, soccer, or football? Millers, Budweiser, or Coors? Wine or Champagne? Cheese (who doesn't like cheese, silly question)? Do you like Peanut Butter with Syrup, really good if you haven't tried it. Ever try to create your own foods? Do you like Taco Bell (another silly question, but oh well)?

Any other comic books you like? Justice League? Superman? The Flash (I like the flash)? Batman? Robin? Junior Justice League?

Have you seen the new 007 movie? I heard it was worse than any others.

Best answers
i don't drink (which is a bit wierd for a guy my age) and no, i don't read any other comics, and i don't like 007 movies, they're all the same. i don't like much sports. Man that's a lot of "don't".

Best answers
You don't like Taco Bell, or Peanut Butter and Syrup? :Cry:! Well, I'm actually too young to drink, but our parents believe that if they teach how to drink properly, then we won't get drunk. Do you like to read?

IF so, do you like Stephen King or Tad Williams? George Lucas or J.R.R Tolkien?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah what the hell im bored too :| scoot over Jay.
Make way for Silent Bob :]

I dont drink but I work in a brewery restaurant.
I dislike sports though at age 9-13 I used to play baseball.
I've always gained 2nd place. I can never reach first. I got into
Video Games since.. well nintendo I guess... When was that like
1990? bah anyway I want to get the video game thing off my head
for a while. I really need a girl friend. As a matter of fact I might
go out around 3am in the morning and hit the streets. I hate being
at home. But in the mean time, Lets talk :p, Hope most of my
info was enough to bring up a subject.

Ahh I miss having a girl around me. haven't dated in like 6month
lol.

Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
You don't like Taco Bell, or Peanut Butter and Syrup? :Cry:!
Syrup and Peanut Butter? What kind of taste do you have? sheesh :p

Best answers
I'll talk! I'm REALLY bored...i've been talking, and I'm bored, lol.
I was always stuck as goalie in soccer :cry:, I'm the only one that didn't cry when the ball hit me. I like the night life. I seem more alive during it. Just 6 months? I have't had a boyfriend for 7 YEARS!!! Consider yourself lucky. I like Arbor Mist white whine, and I like Fuzzy Navel, and Budweiser. I also like Dr.Pepper and Pina Colada's. Mmm....I hate getting stuck in the rain, so don't even ask :S.

Syrup and Peanut Butter is wonderful! So is pineapple jelly and peanut butter and potatoe chip nachos. Mmmmmm.....

Best answers
i like Tolkien, the books are awesome, but long as HELL!!! Sorry, can't talk anymore, got to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom