Best answers

how you like it all it for nascar 2003 give me some feed back please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
i dont know why there is 3 post my inter net just got really slow for rr and i dont know if that chould have caused it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not your fualt this time.. The forums are just going very slow at the moment. Anyway you should have just waited for the first one to load. You are not in trouble this time.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks a lot like a skin map... so u might want to post it in the models and skins section for better feedback... but from my puny opinion I would say that's a good skin, it looks a bit weird with all the pics on there, especially the one on the back because it's just a square pic, the others aren't cut out very good neither ;S. But tbh I don't know much about skins (let's hope it is a skin :p)

grtz Naz

Best answers
Pretty good, even though I never played Nascar 2003.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like you need plenty more shading on it, because putting that on a model would make the model look very 2D. Try making it at least more "glossy."

Best answers
Eh, If your asking for the truth its not good at all. Now if you want me to lie, It owns. lmao... Maybe if you had 1 good image to cover the hole thing it may look better but I dont know, I just hate nascar. lolz

Best answers
**** man.... if i was a nascar driver id LOVE to drive that baby. i mean come on, its like a computer geek/dbz lover dream car :p

Retired
Best answers
my eyes now offically work like hell.

Good job lol :)

*goes and Pokes His Eyes*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you give us an in-game shot?

Best answers
hey i like ur work heh make more i especially like the hood that goku powering up acending to diff. stages

Best answers
yea

i like it......but all you have to do is fix up goku's appearance because hes a little blurry. other than that its perfect:laff:

id race with it:devgrin:

Best answers
i would love to see some screenies of it in action cause its in skin form and its hard to decide whether i like as it currently is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom