Best answers
Kinda late, I seriously did this in under 15 Minutes. Its not much, I didn't do no fancy bg or anything I just focus on sort of a Crimson Red saturation. Well anyways, I'm out for the night. Good night all ^-^ Hope ya like this.. And there'll be a new one soon ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet, and for a ten min job its better ^^

Best answers

Very nicely done. I'm a fan of Hellsing myself.

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=3)>"In nomine Dei, mali manes corpi vitanes expellent excruciendum semper. Aemen."</TABLE>

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=3)>"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen."</TABLE>

Best answers
I think his gun should stand out some more , but all in all I like it.:yes:

Retired
Best answers
what he basically did is color balance, or saturation over the existing BG. if thats true, then he did nothing more than ripping it.

Best answers
Not quite -.- First off I don't rip heh, Second I took a picture i found online and desaturated. Then I worked with it, Not only color balence though. Theres more then meets the eye, Blurring, Blending/Color modes, the whole anchelotta (What my old teacher used ta say.) Anyways, I didn't want to do some fancy effect's I just wanted to get a nice Crimson Red look to Interpret my feelings on Hellsing (Symbalism :p)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calling poop on a stick art does not make it art.

Best answers
That depends, there was an entire TV series devoted to that concept: "The **** Show" where feces was scultpted into something more. It all depends on perspective. But to get to the topic at hand, there's really not a lot going on here that's different from the original. It's interesting as a beginning, but where do you want to go with it? I guess it's alright as a wallpaper, but there's not much that makes it strikingly unique. Why use this instead of the original?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry man im going with judge on this one looks ripped to me. u may have done stuff to the wp but when it comes down to it, that wp is the same except with some different colors.

Best answers
wooo u took someone elses work, and colorized it

abolustly amazing.
you say 10 min? i could have ripped someone elses work and colord it in like 10 seconds.

Retired
Best answers
yeah well it might be a bit more than meets the eye. but still you could have told us you partially used an existing WP.

btw sonic, nice sig. impressive. you kinda stole the spriggan idea tho since I already had a spriggan sig some time ago :eek:.
but it looks nice.

what font did you use btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom