Goku (Normal stage)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he uses max?? hmmm i wonder, are you using editable mesh darkone? cos thats the only way my models shine like that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yes and no.
you can just change the basic material so it won´t shine .
but i think i´t made with a specail amterial and some lightning effects and i wanna know how he did that :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, i did a drawover, not too good, but im trying to cope with a broken tablet:

Oh and btw i think you need to learn about folds, take a look here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14739

and on the note of style, i disaprove of using another persons style, because style is ment to be unique to evry1, if i made a comic using dbz styled characters and sold it i could be sued just because i would be using the same style of drawing. anyway, this model looks ok, keep it up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nuff said right there davey... nuff said indeed *gives 2 thumbs up 2 Dave*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
nuff said right there davey... nuff said indeed *gives 2 thumbs up 2 Dave*
i second that, the face is a lot thicker than what you have modeled right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think smo was talking about the drawover

on topic: the drawover is right

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx Guys , and Thx to Dave , i l use that drawover , about folds well realystic folds yes i totaly agree with you , and i know that this fold may not go realystic but goddamm it i didnt model them legs ok , and i skin folds DBZ , now if i were to model something real , lol like my next project

This ig gonna be my next project there i l be skining realystic way

A few answere to a few questions :
Yes i use max to do the glow effect you just need to go to material tab lol
+ i use Brasil rendering system to do renders (works with max5)
and i model for FTP caouse its a cool game for a standalone engine link -
http://power.v-gfx.net/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dbz folds.... they still follow the same rules as any other form of clothing, the animators who made dbz ddint just make up the folds.. they are where they should be and how they should be so stop making excuses just because you cant make them any different. Maybe if darksun had made different folds then maybe ud be doing them differently -_-;;;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahaha niiiiice ;) smo

hay im already doing a ryu model if you want to skin it sometime??
and if you want to know about folds in clothing (manga style) then go here. www.howtodrawmanga.com hit the tutorials section its there somewhere. and manga clothing follows the same rules as manga people. ALL things are heavily excentuated like females always have big breasts, men are always uber tall. everyone has big eyes in proportion to there face. and clothes are the same, all the folds are the same as real life, just extra BIG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
dbz folds.... they still follow the same rules as any other form of clothing, the animators who made dbz ddint just make up the folds.. they are where they should be and how they should be so stop making excuses just because you cant make them any different. Maybe if darksun had made different folds then maybe ud be doing them differently -_-;;;
:]:yes:

jes jes
Smo is right, just cause you say "its dbz atonomy, it looks fine" it doesnt, its still based off real atonomy and folds. Hes right though, If darsun wouldve done something different, so wouldve you. If he would of made his model with a realistic skintone, so would you. :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So and whats the ponint o_O ?
Well i m not making up exuses , i m just doing the best i can and if your not satisfied sry not my problem , anyway i l try to do more realystic folds and remodel some folds on pants to make them more realystic , well way more then they are now , well i sunno i find it to skin this red style easyer then do a realystic color skin thats all , :S anyway i l try to do all i can to make this model look cool , ok i fixed some aprts on the hair i l post some shots later today ,
Also when i finish it i wanna make a fight scene in max well like a 30 minutes one , lol Goku vs. Brolly well you l see as i go along . For know i l be doing the legs some change of folds and some stuff i picked up at the link Dave posted (thx Dave ^_^) , and CJ i agree that DBZ has real human anatomy well atlest till buu saga then it went wrong , ok i already deleted chest skin and basicly i l be reskining him all over again this time i l try to do much better .
And anothr thing i wanna do the folds as close as i can to Budokai2 not Darksun lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so u dont wanna skin my ryu with realistic texturing?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill send him to you when its done, and um, could you give me some advice on texturing, cos im doing my cloud model atm. and im not so good at texturing :S

my msn is: [email protected]
aim: rocknrollups

Best answers
Well, I think it looks great.

I never ever care about those damn little details that everyone complains about, one, because a model can never be a perfect 3d representation of a character unless it was made by the person that made the character, two, because you never see any of those little details ingame unless you reallly look for them, and three because as long as the model looks fairly close to the character that it represents thats good 4 me.

Not to be an ass but thats my opinion ;D

anyways nice skin Darkone I think it looks very nice :yes: cant wait to see the reskin

Best answers
That's a great skin, but why won't you make it for ESF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom