Goku (Normal stage)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it just looks dumb when u use some one elses style
ok listen...and im talking to everyone here so listen good....
there is no such thing as using someone style...darksun didnt invented that style he just used it, like every one els can...he just used it first...
i hope you understand that...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
there is no such thing as using someone style...darksun didnt invented that style he just used it, like every one els can...he just used it first...
Thx for making it clear m8 , and il post some updates soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
I said almost the same thing before. I'm glad someone else feels the same way i do.

The skin is very nice so far m8. keep it up

Best answers
I've always agreed with that, ripping style... pssh that's just absurd, never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Anyways, everyone's been saying the nose is messed up, but never said whats too wrong with it other then it's big. Well, I think the problem is that it's edge is completely straight. Narrow the top a bit more and I think it'll look good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm his frown line(i guess....the bit between the eyebrows_ looks like a ball sack..

Best answers
i think every one is miss understanding me,
what i said is how am i being insulted for supposively copying darksuns "style" (even though my skin looks nothing like his) and darkone is being complemented and hes admiting to skinning like darksun did

Best answers
Super Vegetto said:
no.. i dont understand because it doesnt make sense... if he used it first, then that means he invented the style... :rolleyes:

anyway, im saying everyone is using darksuns style because right after he finished his krillin model/skin, everyone started to use that style of skinning... which i find kinda dumb :p

anyway, make sure you give your goku some cheeks.. if you know what i mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just becuase someone finds a style, no one else can use it but him or her without being bashed? That is what sounds dumb to me, I'm sure that someone else used that before darksun that we don't know about, so under your logic, darksuns model is also "dumb". As long as they made the model from scratch, and it looks good, it's a good model, regardless of what style is being used.

"ummm his frown line(i guess....the bit between the eyebrows_ looks like a ball sack.."
rofl, thanks for ruining the model for me, now I only see the ballsack everytime i look at it. Anyway, Anxious to see the updates Darkone, keep it up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Enought of this style style thing , my style is diferent than Darksun and alot diferent , i just manage to get a good result thats all , for example on clothes darksun used airbrushes with diferent colors and setting on darken lighten multiple..... he didnt eaven used dodge or burn , i use dodge (midtones) burn(midtones) lasso , smudge , smooth :yes: so this is my style

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Just becuase someone finds a style, no one else can use it but him or her without being bashed? That is what sounds dumb to me, I'm sure that someone else used that before darksun that we don't know about, so under your logic, darksuns model is also "dumb". As long as they made the model from scratch, and it looks good, it's a good model, regardless of what style is being used.

"ummm his frown line(i guess....the bit between the eyebrows_ looks like a ball sack.."
rofl, thanks for ruining the model for me, now I only see the ballsack everytime i look at it. Anyway, Anxious to see the updates Darkone, keep it up.
well first of all, darone isnt the only person that uses this "style"... its everywhere now (wonder why), second, im not baching anyone. simply stating my opinion. if you dont like my opinion, dont listen to it :rolleyes:

now... back on topic

about the model/skin.. ive looked at it closely and found some things you might want to fix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That.... looks... AWESOME! Probably the best goku model I've ever seen man! Great job, looks just like him!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah thx mystix , i l be probably redoing the face or fixing it alot but il do all that thx alot :yes:

Best answers
WHAT IS THE MATTER WHIT HIS EARS MAKE THEM AGAIN!! and umm eyes bigger agree

G
his head dont look right, they look as if it was half a head, with hair on top. and the hair is liike a lid of his brain :/ basicly, i think u should make his head more rounded... or, head-looking. but, it may B those andgles, with his head facing down, ya cant make V good crits. also, i think the ears r too high up. besides that, V gj man!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice model...what more can i say
though..
MyStiX, your crits are good and would improve the model ,,,but the mouth... maybe just oneside of the mean mouth is facing down.. with both sides, it looks abit cheesey and weird lol

kind of like this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The body looks great, nice skinning.
and for the face, i would say go by what mystix said :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fixed alot of parts , + made new ears , modified face , and reskinmapped some parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom