General Naruto Discussion[No Spoilers]

Best answers
Don't know if you guys caught this but two teaser trailers for the new Naruto series have been released. You can find them here and here.

It appears that the new series starts on the 15th of Febuary.. Which would be pretty cool, neh? :)
I have knewn the confirmed date of release for a week or so, but these trailers are new for me and they just make me even more excited about it. The animation quality seemed a lot better than in part 1, atleast in those scenes. :p 1 month to go.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those two trailers are for a movie actually.
The end says, "In theater's 2007."

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*blinks* Well, that's disappointing.. Why the heck does it have the same name as the Wiki listed second series? o_O

I call that confusing.

Best answers
Those two trailers are for a movie actually.
The end says, "In theater's 2007."
Thats strange, why do they show part2 scenes in the trailer?... And isnt Naruto: Shippuuden same as Naruto: Hurricane chronicles? Maybe it was a translation error, because i havent heard anything about another movie than this one: Link!
While shippuuden is listed as a different TV series: Link!

So it must be a translation error, because i hear the voice saying clearly "Naruto Shippuuden".

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats strange, why do they show part2 scenes in the trailer?... And isnt Naruto: Shippuuden same as Naruto: Hurricane chronicles? Maybe it was a translation error, because i havent heard anything about another movie than this one: Link!
While shippuuden is listed as a different TV series: Link!

So it must be a translation error, because i hear the voice saying clearly "Naruto Shippuuden".
Yeah, I'm basing it on the translation, not what it says, my bad.
Still, I hope it's just a translation error.
Edit:
"The story revolves mainly around Naruto Uzumaki`s and Sakura Haruno`s new adventures and their search for Sasuke Uchiha after he left Konoha-gakure (Konoha Village) to gain Orochimaru`s power."
I just remembered how crappy the manga was untill not too many chapter's ago.
Shikimaru is just keeping the manga alive for me =P
Also,
"To prepare, Naruto leaves the village and undergoes intensive training under Jiraiya. At the same time, Sakura becomes Tsunade`s apprentice, and Sasuke trains under Orochimaru. Thus, all three members of the original Team 7 are now training under one of the Legendary Sannin."
I never realized that untill reading it just now, I'm actually dissapointed with that last quote..

Best answers
Naruto part2 is gonna be here soooooo soon!!!!! I can't wait that long! *dies* that is... *dies again* :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, generally I think Naruto Shipuuden is going to be worse than Naruto. It seems like a more serious story, which means there will be less comedy. I'm not saying it's gonna suck, it's just gonna rock less than Naruto. It could end up like DBZ did after DB. And that's what I don't want. I hope the makers took this into consideration.

Best answers
Wait wait wait wait wait. Hold on. Are you saying u think that DB>DBZ???!!!?

I'm not saying it's gonna suck, it's just gonna rock less than Naruto. It could end up like DBZ did after DB. And that's what I don't want. I hope the makers took this into consideration.
Eeehhh.. oh well.. guess it depends on the person's preference... but still... Dan, I really respect u man, and we're good buddies but... meh nvm lol.

Anyhow, I hope for the same thing. But yeah, if they grew up a bit, it might be a bit more serious.

Although I must say that the grown ups have their humouristic style as well lol. Like when Kakashi at episode 101 saw the movie announcement and was like "OMFG THEY TURNED IT (his favorite book) INTO A MOVIE?!?!?!" I nearly fell off the chair and laughed my ass off!!! xD

Or when Gai-Sensei keeps kissing Tsunade's ass until he finds something out and yells shocked at her lol.

What I hope for the most is that Lee keeps his "drunken-fist" fighting style. LOL

Best answers
First episode of Naruto: Shippuuden airing tomorrow, anybody excited? Too bad i know whats going to happen.
And dont worry Dan they are going to keep some humour in there. :D
I think theres equally much humour in both parts.

Best answers
you know, I thinkl the two year wait for shipuu killed it.

I'd rate Shippuu as the worst anime ever right about now.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know, I thinkl the two year wait for shipuu killed it.

I'd rate Shippuu as the worst anime ever right about now.
Same.
Though I disliked the Manga at a certain point anyways.

Best answers
Well yeah, if you means the Sasuke vs Deidara part.... It did get really boring till a few chapters ago when pwnage details came out.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Recently I've been trying to get back into anime, one anime I loved watching back when it was relatively new was Naruto. However the fillers killed it for me. I happen to come across this section of the forum-- So i was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if anyone could post a link to a site that tells me which episodes are fillers? Or if anyone happens to know, when the fillers start, and when they end, if they have. I'm sure by now they must have ended.

Also, so i don't make 2 seperate posts, if anyone could PM me and tell me when bleach filler eps. started and ended that'd be fantastic thanks.

Best answers
Well, if you want to exclude the fillers, Naruto (part 1) ends at Episode 125.
The new series, insted of being incorporated into the old show, has spun off as a new show. Same characters but a slightly better/worse animation.
Its called Naruto Shippuuden. (Naruto Hurricane Chronicles)

And Bleach fillers, they end at 109.
Actually, 109 is a half-filler. So, dont skip out on it.

On topic:

I'm glad that the Kakashi-Naruto-Deidara fight didnt get dragged even further. I'd say this episode was satisfying.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recently I've been trying to get back into anime, one anime I loved watching back when it was relatively new was Naruto. However the fillers killed it for me. I happen to come across this section of the forum-- So i was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if anyone could post a link to a site that tells me which episodes are fillers? Or if anyone happens to know, when the fillers start, and when they end, if they have. I'm sure by now they must have ended.

Also, so i don't make 2 seperate posts, if anyone could PM me and tell me when bleach filler eps. started and ended that'd be fantastic thanks.
Naruto: Episodes 102-107; Episodes 136-220
Bleach: Episodes 64-109; Episodes 128-137

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Naruto: Episodes 102-107; Episodes 136-220
Bleach: Episodes 64-109; Episodes 128-137
Thank you very very much.

For future refrence, how did you know that, so i don't have to bug anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could someone please fill me in on who Obito is, and who Madara is, and please explain why people on the internet are talking about Itachi not being evil?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said Itachi isn't evil, I think after learning his true purpose he's more evil than ever before, and that's about as much as I can say without giving spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom