General Naruto Discussion[No Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[spoil=So I've been watching Naruto...]I'm at the part where Sasuke runs off to join Orochimaru. Now the filler begins. :([/spoil]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't watch it...it's the worst filler ever. Just skip to Shipudden.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney0528 said:
Don't watch it...it's the worst filler ever. Just skip to Shipudden.
Yeah I noticed there's like 100 episodes left, and I'm like DAMN that's a lot of filler. Whereas the manga just skips straight ahead and Naruto is full grown haha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're forgetting the awesome Kakashi gaiden story.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really found it that important. I want to know what ever happened to his other team mate, though.

Best answers
Guys, i wonder what's with Kurenai's eyes? Her eyes are like sharingan, only without the curse marks. She is even capable of performing illusion techniques with them. From what Clan is she?

Best answers
Guys, i wonder what's with Kurenai's eyes? Her eyes are like sharingan, only without the curse marks. She is even capable of performing illusion techniques with them. From what Clan is she?
She doesn't use her eyes when using Genjutsu , she is just more apt with it than with Tai or Nin. She just happens to have red eyes, besides females cannot use Sharingan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think her eyes are like that cause they've always been. I don't think she's in a particular clan, just really good at genjutsu.

Best answers
That looks so wrong...wait...THERE WAS A KAKASHI GAIDEN AMONG FILLERS??! HOW COULD I MISS THIS?? WHAT EPISODE IS KAKASHI GAIDEN??!

Best answers
KAKASHI GAIDEN as far as I know. Thou you shouldn't let it get ya down. LOOK!

having a good time!

Thats right naruto stay like that for me!

EPIC!

BONK!

Best answers
That looks so wrong...wait...THERE WAS A KAKASHI GAIDEN AMONG FILLERS??! HOW COULD I MISS THIS?? WHAT EPISODE IS KAKASHI GAIDEN??!
Kakashi's Gaiden isn't out just yet it'll air on 30 July so keep waiting another month.
Anyway , episode 114 from Shippuuden was really good. I guess the part with Itachi chibi doing the Shuriken trick was filler but that was really awsome and than Orochimaru was kicked by Itachi really fast ( also another filler I guess ).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait!

I get to see Obito! :D

Last edited:
Best answers
Well , I really liked the episode when Orochimaru died and we saw all his life

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know many hate Shippuuden but last eps are awesome and since Anime get back to to Manga it start to be good again. Current fight between Jiraiya and Pain is very cool and confusing at the same time (for ppl who don't read Manga)

And new Opening is just SOOOOO EPIC!!!!!!!! I even downloaded the full track and I'll try CD of this band, because I heard them before in Naruto and other Animes.

Check out:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfaVgYd1Da8[/ame]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
lol really no one interesed in Anime anymore ?

Latest 144 ep was so EPIC. It was well drawed without any stretching or extendng, just pure brutal fight. Sasuke once again showed how helpless he is. Lol he is somewhat similar to Naruto, who lose most of the time and can't win without someone's help.

145 was strange. I felt like it was Movie in episodes. Hope it won't last long.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Shippuuden is "massacred" with tons of fillers people are starting to lose interest in it.
The manga" spoilers allowed" thread is still being used though.

Also,
Sky, what happened to the double post plugin? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom