Final Shine

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea if anything is relatively close to this attack, gohans shield, he charges up, and fires this brig frikkin nuke, you wouldnt need to suicide, why would you want to just blow ourself up and wait for a big charge to do it?

If you have low hp, that means your PL is dropping, so for the people who said make it take a long time to charge, you would lose PL, so making it longer to get vegeta to ssj(or if he is ssj, you might lose the pl to get to ssj) plus, as others said, people already just charge a beam and blow it up in their faces

Best answers
What if they make it give off a lot of warning signs and blockable too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;( You guys don't get it. You keep makin' up ideas that will make it TOO useful and whorable, and when those fail you think of ideas that would make it ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Guhhhh there is no wonderful median for this attack, and you can't lean on the edges either. Just forget it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I got an idea for it! for the people who want to see someone blow up, get some M-80's and a mp3 player.
record a sound of vegeta screaming
stay with me this is a little hard but you will get the final shine!

then take the m-80's and stuff it in a frogs throat after lighting them.
play the sound and voila! VegeFrog does final shine!

Best answers
lol i give up!!! ok maybe not yet.... ok i dunno wat i was thinking when i said no charge HAPPY!!?? but i do liek the idea of making a big ki blob REALLY BIG one. But it would be cool if the giant kiblob exploded once u ran outta ki which would kill you and anyone thats in it or very close to it. Not a huge explosion that u get from a FF and Meha ps'n for a good 20 mins but one the size of maybe a kamehameha that normal goku has at like 2 mil pl??

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus, what the hell!!?? M-80s in a frog's mouth? What the hell did Glenn ever do you to you, you maleavolent *******! (My significant other refers to me as Frog from Chrono Trigger due to my name being Glen)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This is gettin out of hand, state your piece and respect others who do the same, dont make me close this down :S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what is your piece, cheeseman? What do you feel a suicidal explosion would add or detract from ESF?

Best answers
I think its a good idea.
It should be somewhat like this :
can only be used when hp are below a quarter
when used empties ki and lowers hp to 1
3sec charge time(maybe a bit more)
animation:
vegeta gets a sphere (like gohans shield attack) round him
an yells out loud (so u cannot but hear it)
and after the 3 secs he creates a large explosion
(large but not the whole map )
and drops down (like when ur meleed, but no damage when u hit the gound),after 20sec the player can react again.

edit: on second thought the sphere should be like the ki blob :
expanding slowly during charge time then exploding.

Best answers
ok.....

finalshine is not going to be included.
drop the subject and shut up n00b.

you need to understand that the final shine is the cheapest move out there for a character in esf.
and with all these other n00bs out there....
theyll use it over and over and over again.
and then no one will want to play causing it to be banned from the game.

so why bother with the frustration?

So Just Shut Your Mouth And Stop Talking About It.

Best answers
how can a suicide attack be cheap ?

u sacrifice yourself and u might get a kill.
yes might , the attack should be made so that u can easily move out of the way IF u see/hear someone charging this move.
it couldnt be spammed because u cannot use it when u have hp
above a quarter (or less) and afterwards u are unable to do anything for a while .
and like other people said before me how many vegetas are there in a server ?

plus u could be a bit more optimistic about all those so called noobs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) There's plenty of vegeta in servers. He's one of the most popular characters :S

2.) When you kill yourself with final shine, you would be doing it at a low hp yes. Why is that a problem? Because it means you were LOSING A FIGHT that's why your HP is low and by killing yourself you are denying your opponent what is rightfully theres (a kill!). And hell you might even kill them too, which is even more wrong. And yes it would be spammed because every losing, low healthed vegeta would be final shining. Look no matter what you do:

If it were instant charge, well that's just stupid, it'd be lame as hell, and the vegetas would ALWAYS suicide as opposed to letting themselves be killed. If there were charge, it'd be USELESS since it's a fairly close range attack and thus you'd get melee'd before you could use it. If it was charged mixed with invincibility then it'd still be cheap because vegeta's would never allow other people to kill them, they'd just final shine. -=THERE. IS. NO. WAY. IT. COULD. WORK=-

It's stupid enough that people type kill in their console just to f*ck with other people's scoring kills. We don't need to make it more beneficial for them, wtf is that.

Best answers
u think final shine is the cheapest move out there!??... well then how would you like them to put in cells energy spehre instead which is the same thing but cell doesnt get hurt at all nor does he get tired..or would you rather gotenks be put in the game and be pummelled to death by a million ghost..you have obviously have no clue what you are talking about if you think the final shine is the cheapest move in dbz..

Best answers
are you ****in stupid mystic?

i did not say dbz i said its the cheapest move for esf n00b.
plus i dont knwo what im talking about
(read the title)
and for flameing me im gonna contact a mod.
so stfu and get a life,
also why should he get everyone kiled around him and die?

that means he gets more kills then he does deaths.
and also it might over lagg the server from everyone doing it.
and itll cause esf to crash even more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet they could easily make it so kamikaze ghosts isn't cheap at all. Who says you need 100. But final shine is crap (so is cell's thing I guess BUT WHY THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT IT)

And guy who posted before me you've been flaming people to.

Oh I give up this thread is starting to crumble in insanity. I can feel the grip of the lock any second.

Best answers
meh someone close this it has been off the topic for the last like 2 pages.....

Best answers
admin_password n00bssuck
[Admin] Admin Password Has Been Accepted For User "N00bHater"

Admin_Pimpslap [SSJ]Mystic
Admin_execclient [SSJ]Mystic say Im Sorry I Wasnt Thinking When I Started This Topic, After All I Think Like A N00b

Admin_stop [SSJ]Mystic 1

Admin_b!tchSlap [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_llama [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_gag [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_chicken [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_stack

Admin_slay [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_bury [SSJ]Mystic

Admin_ban [SSJ]Mystic
* [SSJ]Mystic Admits Defeat *

Best answers
not just yet.......

runs to other computer behind the one im currently using...

exec. adminhack
admin_password n00bssuck
admin_ban mysticssjoku4

Best answers
rofl your ****in stupid.
you cant ban the server localhost n00b. it wont let you.

no such thing as admin_hack

:no:
{(0)}
[SSJ]Mystic Gets Fingered By His Dad

and here is [SSJ]Mystic with his dad the other day

8==========D~~ ((

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom