Final Shine

Best answers
DO you think the team could add in Vegeta's Final Shine attack?? (Self Destruct) That attack is very cool and could be balanced so its not too cheap by maybe bringing the player down to 1 hp and like 1 ki but be super powerful or just killing the player. and have a timer so that you cant use it every 5 seconds.

Best answers
thats a good idea, i luv it...
BUT how bout the Final Shine attack blows up vegeta so he dies so that way it wouldnt be unfair cause if u have 1 hp remaining, all u have to do is get a sensu bean! and how bout you can only use the final shine attack in under some conditions:

1. half of hp is drained

2. takes about 20 seconds to complete SHINE attack

3. has to be near opponent?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about no? Killing yourself is too easy in this game, and it doesn't cost more than a percent or so of your total power level. If you want to take out your opponent when you die, blow up a final flash in your own face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. The last thing we need is every vegeta blowing himself up when he thinks he's gonna die. It'll become so commonplace... the "coolness" of the attack will vanish. People already charge kamehameha's and stare at the ground when they are at low hp, waiting for some poor ******* to melee them and set it off, just so they can even out their kill-death ratios. Stat whores :S

Best answers
you could have it but you should need to be ssj have over 5 mil hp have to have it charge up for as long as the SB does and have you lose 1 mil or so after you use it that would keep it down a lot.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then what is the point? A kamehameha would have the same if not a bigger blast in less time.

Best answers
i think its a good idea but it needs thinking

Best answers
Hrmmm The idea is awsome but yea it would get whored... That'd be no fun...

Best answers
just doesnt fit into the fast paced ESF game just dont have it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final shine was used in dbgt not dbz, if you still didnt figure it out yet, this game is based on the dbz series, not the movies, not dbgt, not normal db but the series

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no self destruct

its been argued before too stupid to be in

Best answers
i think its a great idea, contrary to whatever anyone else thinks... maybe you should only be able to use it if you have above a certain amount of health or something, and rather than it draining Ki it should drain health

dont write off a good idea just because people might 'whore' it

also...
final shine was used in dbgt not dbz, if you still didnt figure it out yet, this game is based on the dbz series, not the movies, not dbgt, not normal db but the series
whats the attack he uses on buu? if it isnt final shine, then its close enough...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just point a fully charged FF into the ground if youre so keen to take yourself out, it looks good, and has the same effect :rolleyes:

Best answers
I think final shine sould be includet ........ its a cool attack and you could balance it easily if you use it your ki go down to 1 mill or somethin like that or you can only use it as normal vegeta because normal vegeta is too weak (i know renzouku or whatevaaa)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say no...
how about u just fully load a final flash and shoot it at the floor....
it will have the same affect...
;)

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
he used it in dbz against fat buu when he realized he couldn't win

plus the attack doesn't have to be explosiove it could be like a very very big kiblob or something.

Best answers
i agree With that Mystic it could be a KiBLob

And as for the non-stop spamming........It could be used just once or Twice for each map as VEGETA :idea: you see?

Best answers
Ultimate Zero - yes, we realise it's a Vegeta attack. No-one said it wasn't. Here's the problem:

If you make it powerful, it will be spammed.
If you make it limited (one or two uses per map or whatever) or weak so that it won't be spammed, people will just detonate a final flash at point blank range.
Therefore, it's useless.

Best answers
not exactly. i think that to prevent people from comitting suicide is everytime they get killed by their own technique is they lose a huge ass chunk out of their pl instead of gaining a couple hundred. but program it so that the final shine doesn't hurt their pl at all bu limit it so that it cant be used every 5 seconds. and plus in 1.1 i heard that u can put a limit on how many characters can be used per game. so you could make it only like 2 vegeta's aloud in a game if ur worried about having 20 final shines going off every 5 seconds

[EDIT] Also i dont think that it would be wh0red anyway. take gohans rage attack in Bid For Power for instance..its the same exact thing as the final shine except
1. its blue
2. it doesn't kill you

and people in bid for power dont wh0re it at all cuz ur left with no ki and u cant move for like 5 seconds. so the final shine could be made so that u get brough down to like 5 hp and like 0 ki and u cant move for like 3 secs also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
he used it in dbz against fat buu when he realized he couldn't win

plus the attack doesn't have to be explosiove it could be like a very very big kiblob or something.
no he self destructed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom