Final Shine

Best answers
If they did include the Final Shine in the game at some point, i think they should implement it in such a way that you'd only be able to use it once per game. I mean, since they're making it so there can only be one of each character in a game, that would prevent people from whoring the attack.

Best answers
so many ppl think that it'll be wh0red, have u ever seen someone wh0ring a spirit bomb which probably has a bigger blast radius then the final shine!? i never seen a sb wh0re so what make syou think poeple will wh0re the final shine if it'll take jsut as long to charge!??

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I want it

Best answers
Personally, i've seen plenty of people whoring/trying to whore the Genki Dama. It's usually people that want quick, easy kills without working that hard for them. They usually do that until they get the feel of the game and start meleeing and using combo's etc.

I was just going with most people here that think the attack will be overused and suggesting a way for the team to control the potential whoring of it while being able to add it to the game.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We think it is blatantly idiotic to include an attack that accomplishes the equivalent of detonating a final flash in your own face. Just detonate your final flashes, it doesn't take very long as it is.

Best answers
but its stupid to kill urslef with a move thats not meant to do!! and what would you do if the team made it so that you couldn't kill urself anymore by doing that or made it so that if you did it would be very costly to your pl..then you would want the FS to do the job

Best answers
very good idea i hope they add that to vegeta its a bloody strong attack...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team would definitely not make it so that your own blasts would not hurt you. THAT would be whored. Whored sooo bad.

If it charged as long as a genki dama, it'd be utterly, utterly useless. Think about it. You could never do it in the middle of a fight. Have you ever fought a goku who, after some melee battle, killed you with an SB? If you say yes, well, damn man you suck why did you stand there and let him do it. Same with vegeta's final shine; he'd get pummeled.

He'd have to walk into the middle of the map or w/e , trying to be ignored, charge it up, and hold it. And if the attack was made obvious, you'd get blasted. If it wasn't obvious, it'd be cheap. If you were made invincible during the charge up time (Like a shield effect), then you'd basically be robbing the other players of their rightfully earned kills; the same thing as those jackasses who hate being beaten so they just type kill in the console or gen beam themselves.

Seriously... just FF yourselves. Use ur imagination or something. Cuz FS would be crap.

Best answers
or u could make it so there is no charge...u just blow urself up in the middle of a losing melee battle taking the other person with u, without any warning.

Best answers
Final Shine was used in DBGT

Its kind of like the big bang attack but its green
He uses it against super 17

The self-destruct is simply self-destruct

Best answers
ummm.... wrong move buddy...the final shine is wen he self destructs against buu

[EDIT] even in one of the games wen he does it u hear him say FINAL SHINE!!!

Best answers
which game?

EDIT: I happen to run into a clip were vegeta uses final shine. Ill upload it tommorow or something.

Best answers
i think it should be a big KI blob which just increases in size as you hold down the mouse button and it drains KI (and hurts you seeing as ur standing in the middle of it) it should have a certain limit, probably just untill ur KI runs out, and it should do more damage with igher PL etc...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God why can't you figure this out, mystic? If it took no charge, it would be whored just to piss melee people off, which would not be a smart move for game based 65% around melee. If it took a charge it would be the same as aiming Final Flash at your feet. Killing yourself should not be glorified in ESF. On the contrary I think it should cost you a portion of your power level every time you do it. This would prevent the rediculous "charge my kamehameha and stand around until someone punches me" routine and make players consider their health before detonating one of their own beams before they are out of range. The attack would look interesting, but it would be a serious waste of effort as both the detonator and the victim would just respawn and start fighting again.

Noob, your idea is more practical, but you can create and stand in your own ki blob as it is. Someone would just melee you or blast you and disable the effect if it were chargeable. You cannot expect someone to just sit in your attack without finding out why they are taking damage.

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
or u could make it so there is no charge...u just blow urself up in the middle of a losing melee battle taking the other person with u, without any warning.
Yeah, that'd be fun; to be cheated out of my rightful kill with an extremely cheap move. I'd love that.

Yeah, I'm being so sarcastic that every living creature within a one mile radius of my location has shrivelled up and died.

-----

On another note - I don't think you should be able to detonate a beam within a couple of seconds of firing it. If you smack the guy swooping towards you with it directly, then you deserve the kill. Otherwise, it's just too easy, especially with a kame/ff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right on snidely. No charge? Were you THINKING when you wrote that dude? You would like to make it so that vegeta can instantly rob the enemy of a well deserved kill as well as balance out his own score by blasting the enemy in the process. Notice how I wrote instantly; at least those dipsticks who want to kamehamikaze need to charge their attack before they do it, and they're still lame. Jerks who kill themselves when they're losing are already a slight problem, same with those asses who point their big beams at the ground when they're near death. Now you wanna make it MORE popular by making insta killing yourself almost beneficial? Are you insane?!

I know we're sounding harsh and stuff, but we're just looking at this as realistically as possible. As hard as it is, you should just give up man, cause this attack is completely unfeasible no matter how you put it, we've been trying to explain that. I know it sucks to get, what seemed at the time a good idea, shut down, but you gotta deal with it and move on to new ideas. Stop throwin out stuff like this "no charge" thing, cause I don't think a lot of thinking was put in there.

Best answers
alight, this is the LAST post here cause im gettin so frustrated with this idea, altho your other ideas, Mystic, were pretty good, but far fetched like mine :cry: anyways, this is not a flamer, but a reminder that if the team makes a final shine, it would get whored, cause look heres a demo

1) some pro/newbie beats teh crap out of u

2) loses tremoundous PL per sec

3) wanna kamekazi cause losing PL

4) use final shine and cheat on getting all the other players rightful kills

5 reminder) i dunno bout u but, if u lose all your PL in beta one, i keep on playin and after some1 kills me, i have a very close pl to the one taht was before my pl was draining! also, THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!!

Best answers
wow what a great idea..... NOT!
im not meaning this as a critisization but thats is a stupid idea
you could do the same thing with the spirit bomb practicly.

throw a sb at the sky and itll most likely kill you if your close enough and itll damage some people.

y not just give him a kamikazi command like in admin mod?
thats Fuc|{in stupid.

i would not ever play esf if vegeta had that move.
please do not put this stpid move.
if ya do that you mine as well give goku spirit bomb when hes ssj.

am i right?

jesus.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom