Final Shine

Best answers
Vegeta's trump card isnt what everyone thinks it is. You have to understand the world of DBZ to realize what he did.

Every life force has energy. Vegeta simply emptied all his life force all at once as fast as he could creating an explosion-like attack, which really wasn't an attack at all.

Any character in the show could do what Vegeta did, and they have before. In the saiyan saga Chaoutzu did it and so did TIen, however both ind ifferent ways. Chaoutzu did it much like Vegeta, and Tien did it simply by firing off one big energy attack with everything he had. Tien almost did this before in Cell Saga. Cell didn't even touch him once but his tri-beam took up so much energy that he collapsed and almost died.

In a nut shell what I'm trying to say is this isn't one of Vegeta's special attacks, is pointless to add in the game, and shouldn't be added just becuz Vegeta did it once.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen. Not everything they do on the show has to be a special or unique technique. Suicide is certainly nothing special. Cell was the only character to have a unique suicide technique, as he was designed like a giant nuclear bomb. Outside of that, most of the time they just dump everything they have and go out with a bang.

Best answers
true but vegeta's self destruct is in many games...for instance Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout for PSX, DBZ: Hyper Dimension, Ultimate Battle 22 if i remember correctly, and its in Bid For Power RC5, so y the hell not put it in this game as well its a cool looking attack. i wouldn't care if it did 0 damage i just wanna see it with awesome looking graphics ;-)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should players be given a new way to kill themselves off? They already have enough. If you want to see him blow up, play Final Bout. It has no place in this fast paced melee-centered game where people kill themselves all the time because it barely registers an impact on their power levels, if it doesn't raise it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man if you wanna "Final Shine" just turn on your final flash, land, and charge it for as long as possible. Whoever melee's you (and some idiot will) will be nuked along with you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe for final flash somebody could make an animation for self destruct?

I know what bid for power is but what is bid for power RC5?

Best answers
feh! u ppl r impossible!! RC5 is just one of the versions of Bid For Power. Wen vegeta goes SSJ2, he can use the final shine. But the thing is when people kill themselves with their own super powerful attacks its stupid.... and if ur at a high pl it gets lowe until its server average. if they just added one more attack that did the same thign but didn't mess around with the players kill/death ratio as well as lower their pl it would be better

[edit] also i was just wondering why you gotta go SSJ in order to get final flash.. vegeta used it before when he wasn't SSJ against Recoom in freeza saga.

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
DO you think the team could add in Vegeta's Final Shine attack?? (Self Destruct) That attack is very cool and could be balanced so its not too cheap by maybe bringing the player down to 1 hp and like 1 ki but be super powerful or just killing the player. and have a timer so that you cant use it every 5 seconds.
it would be spammed to much.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Vegeta's trump card isnt what everyone thinks it is. You have to understand the world of DBZ to realize what he did.

Every life force has energy. Vegeta simply emptied all his life force all at once as fast as he could creating an explosion-like attack, which really wasn't an attack at all.

Any character in the show could do what Vegeta did, and they have before. In the saiyan saga Chaoutzu did it and so did TIen, however both ind ifferent ways. Chaoutzu did it much like Vegeta, and Tien did it simply by firing off one big energy attack with everything he had. Tien almost did this before in Cell Saga. Cell didn't even touch him once but his tri-beam took up so much energy that he collapsed and almost died.

In a nut shell what I'm trying to say is this isn't one of Vegeta's special attacks, is pointless to add in the game, and shouldn't be added just becuz Vegeta did it once.
i thought he did the oposite and tried to pump himself with too much energy and his body couldnt handle it (he did it on purpose of course) but true, any character could possibly have this attack. It's just that Vegeta uses it and it would be a cool attack (sorta like krillins kakusan ha, i dont think many people use it, it is just there for image)

Best answers
how about that you can put so much ki into your attack that you die??? you can fire it then but after it you have 0 ki left and die you can charge up all attacks wit all your ki.......
that´ll be cool

Best answers
i think the final shine would come in handy in situations wen ur getting triple teamed by annoying melee wh0res. take em all down with u

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arguments against Final Shrine are clear. If you have a problem reading English try a translator.

Best answers
id say that u have to charge it and it takes as long as Genki Dama except u can move around that would stop Lamers from spamming the attack over and over and when u used it u die instantly and the blast radius isnt that big

Best answers
i say 10 bucks to the person who actually comes up with a idea that sonic boyster likes :D

Best answers
final shine should be included because its one of the special attax which is powerfull .... goku has genki and its powerfull 2
final shine!"!"!

Best answers
problem with Final Shine is that its gona be like used sooo many friggin times! i mean, look, someguy knocks u into the place where u lose PL and then u use Final Shine! its too cheap! u die in like, every 10 seconds! (every 15 seconds some smokers die) and remember JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS! lol

Best answers
dont you understand ?? Its very powerfull but it needs to charge up at least as long as genkidama!!=?? It would be very cool and you can only use it for several times

Best answers
but then, it'll be whored! i mean, the blast radius is huge.....oh well, i give up!lol

Best answers
They won't really gain any kills though, perhaps making the suicide attack so that you can't get kill points off of it.

That would serve to not spam the attack unless you want to be an annoying ******* and get kicked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom