Final Fantasy: Advent Children. release o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what the hell are you talking about, some pirate version you downloaded?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stfu! We did NOT go on the net and download it from somewhere. Why would you even think that?! We obviously went to Japan and saw the movie there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one question, is ff7 advent children in english or can you only get it in japanesed/english subtitles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's japanese, but you can get english subs.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just finished watching it and holy god that movie rocks so hard! I need the DVD....now! Yeah, I have the sub, DVD gimme gimme gimme! Yeah it was absolutely awesome.

Best answers
Tassadar needs confirmation.
IS THE MOVIE PURCHASABLE IN THE UNITED STATES OR NOT?
Thank you.

Best answers
Gee thanks a lot for getting my hopes up guys. Seeing how I'm on college internet I can't even download it (I'd still buy it :p).

Best answers
Out of interest, will the US/UK release have Engish voices? Or will it just be Jap with subs?
Can't wait to get it on DVD though. I can only dream what it'll be like watching it on my Dad's widescreen plasma TV with full surround sound!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
squeenix havent confirmed whether there will be a dub or not, so im gonna say it will most likely be jap with subs. which im happy with anyway. because i cant imagine any of the characters with english voices XD

Best answers
The jap voices were good, but it'd be nice to have a dub aswell just so I can watch it and be able to concentrate on what's happening. If you even blink during one of the fight scenes it takes 30 seconds for your eyes to get back on track with what's happening :D
Also, come on, you could imagine Barret with a Mr T voice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first name Mr.
middle name Period
Last name.... Teeeeeeeee D:

mr tee would pwn :p

Best answers
WOW. That is all I can say(and that is just from the trailers :p )! I can't wait untill november!!!!

Hey, I got two questians:

1. Would it be a good thing to never play ff and watch the movie? (I have never played! :cry: )

2. What will the movie be rated?

Best answers
I have the japanese version and i dubbed it myself and made a .ssa file..the movie is good but left me wanting more

Best answers
1. Would it be a good thing to never play ff and watch the movie?
You wouldn't understand a thing story wise. It relys heavily on the viewer having played Final Fantasy 7 at some point before hand. It makes little effort to recap the story, oddly only going over the elements that aren't entirely relevant to Advent Children.
You'd still love the action scenes (I can't say this enough; they're :shocked: ) but you'd not be getting the most out of the film. Besides, you should play FFVII just because it owns all other games :D

Best answers
Mattman243 said:
2. What will the movie be rated?
im guessing it will be rating at about a 9.5 or a 9
my own personal rating for the movie would be 10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
1. Would it be a good thing to never play ff and watch the movie? (I have never played! :cry: )
I'm just speculating, but the movie probly wasn't released in theatres due to the fact that it does require you to play the game to really know whats going on. Otherwise it does seem like a theatre worthy piece of film.

Should you avoid the film because you havn't seen the game? Of course not. But if it's possible you really should get your hands on a copy of FF7 and play it through before watching Advent Children. Otherwise when characters make their entrances it isn't nearly as cool and you won't be giddy as a schoolgirl like the rest of us.

Best answers
Ok, cool. I'll see what I can do about ff7. ;D

And I didn't mean the score of the movie, I meant the rating(G, PG, PG-13, R)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PG13 for sure. For fantasy action violence. I don't think there's even any blood in the entire show, and if there is it's minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom