Final Fantasy: Advent Children. release o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only blood is on Sephiorth's sword after he stabs Cloud in the shoulder. But it's magically gone in the next shot.

Best answers
Sweetness. I really want to get the game now. I found a copy at a store near me, I might get it this weekend.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kama, if you watch, then the sword gets flicked off in the next frame.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said :p Minimal, and more for dramatic effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually KarrdeKNR, if you payed attention to the beginning when Yazoo shoots Cloud on the face... theres a bit of blood on the side of Cloud's forehead :p

I saw this movie on Monday (last week), I downloaded Advent Children & Last Order (on Wednesday). Liked both. Some DVD Rip's come RAW or with a crappy English Sub, but I fixed it (I have the sub file if anyone wants it). You need to install a program called "VobSub" if you want the subtitle to be usable

Best answers
W00T! I got FF VII saturday!! It rocks! And for the PSX, the graphics are awesome. I've played 4 hours and am already getting into the characters.

And just a quick question: Do all the FF games flow from one to another(As in there story)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only X and X-2, which isnt really ff 10.

i wish there was some more blood. like in FF8 the opening movie, where squal and whatever the other dudes name is are fighting and he cutss his face and like blood flies onto the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom