Final Fantasy: Advent Children. release o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually found that quite cool, I mean, it's original X_x.

Anyway, I wonder how long it will take for AC to be released in Europe...Well I could always import from Japan (Europe and Japan have the same region code if I'm right) but I do want it to be released around the same time, I dont want to wait for another 2 months >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much skimmed this thread for fear of spoilers (even publicly released information, I don't care, I don't want to know until I watch the film), but does anyone know where you can buy it? Amazon doesn't have it, Google threw up a $295 dollar result and i've queried my local HMV and Game stores...they're not stocking it, DVD or UMD.

Best answers
its gonna take a while for it to get shipped to europe and the US so the whole count down clock thing is no use to us lot thats for the jap relase only way ur get it when it comes out in 4 days i think now is to download it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, they have been playing the advanced screenings in Tokyo for the last 2 days as far as im aware =O

Best answers
I heard about this on Xplay like a month ago... Other than that, I had no clue.

Will the DVD in NorthAm be Japanese with english subs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been released in japan, just ordered my dvd (thank god for japanese speaking classes is all i can say bwahahahahahaaa)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I can wait for the dubbed version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just watched teh subbed version...

it was ****ing awsome, the best movie ive seen this year. it makes the matrix trilogy look like it was both choreographed, and CG'd by children.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah....Advent Children is completely CG so...kinda hard to say one cg scene looks fake compared to the other cg scenes. Know what I mean? CG is easier to do than have actual actors perform moves and actions you would normally only see in video games. The Matrix not only did a good job of using cg, but it also revolutionized games. Pretty much every game Ive played since the first movie has had some form of bullet time.

Anyway, Advent Children was leaked so Im not going to find it and view it. I swear, I wont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will wait for the DVD -.-" .... cinema is boring for me... to watch it at home with everything you want and a projector is more interesting!! :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think its coming out in movie theatres o_O. If it is, and I enjoyed it after I didnt find the leaked version and I didnt see it, Ill go see it again at the theatre (hopefully it'll be at a loews cineplex which has the biggest screens Ive ever seen minus the imax theatres).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok... is this going to be released in the US? my stores have no idea what it is

Best answers
Is it out in the US yet? To bad they didn't have an early German release or I could have ordered it from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, best movie ever. I've always wondered what Yuffie would look like when she was finally legal.

Best answers
yeah dude that movie rocked..the fight scenes were soo good..it just blew me away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom