Final Fantasy: Advent Children. release o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would've completely missed this, since I totally forgot about it. My hype for it has gradually waned away lately, but now im all re-stoked for it. When I first saw it, It looked cool enough that I actually played through the game for the first time so I knew what was going on (I hate RPG's, so it's a big deal for me).

Anyways, i'll be sure to check this out when it hits the shelves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as im aware, its going straight to dvd and psp. so thats kinda cool, although i would have loved to see it on the big screen.

Best answers
As long as it goes straight to DVD, I'm happy. I'd have loved to see it on the big screen too, but DVD is good enough - I've got a big TV and surround sound.
I really hope this doesn't dissapoint me.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
in 6 days, advent children is set for a worldwide release!!!

who's excited?!
OMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOKGMOGGOKGKMP[KsFKSZODFJSOFJSFSDFSDFDSF

*Adds to wishlist with JKA*

Who isn't Lee, who isn't D:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitting theatre's in Japan, meaning: In Japan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hope this is....you know....a MOVIE. Not an hour long TV special. I'm talking 90 minutes here.

Best answers
I just got back from football, ma head isn't working to good (to much tackling)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn man, looks like i need to stop playing Grandia for a while and pick up the pace in finishing FFVII before the movie is released so i can understand the movie better D;

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kaination said:
OMGWTFBIZZLE Only 30 bucks?!!?

Christ, I thought it'd be around 60. Im so pumped.
A movie for 60$? o_O

I think it'll just be a flop like "Spirits within" just with cloud, but I'll see it anyway

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked the spirits within >_<, then again im biased towards any movie that can pull off 3d graphics like that ^^.

IIRC there will be a special edition that comes with a cloud figurine that will push it up to 60 bucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i think theres several, cloud, seph, kadaj, and vincent... but we will have to wait and see.

from the looks of things, this even blows TSW out of the water in terms of graphics and effects, but from what i know of the storyline, i think theres gonna be a lot of crying FF7 fans =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
actually i think theres several, cloud, seph, kadaj, and vincent... but we will have to wait and see.

from the looks of things, this even blows TSW out of the water in terms of graphics and effects, but from what i know of the storyline, i think theres gonna be a lot of crying FF7 fans =P
Square-Enix has been making FF fans cry for a long time now. I am not surprised the story line is not up to par with FF7's, though, very little is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said it wasnt up to par hehee, im just saying, that something happens. and itll finally bring closure to the FF7 generation.

oh and theres a novel which links ff7 and advent children apparently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I see. I thought you meant that it would cause a lot of FF7 fans to cry, because it's so bad. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, but just use your head.

in advent children everyone suffers from geostigma, which is the planets way of trying to get rid of jenova.

in dirge of cerberus (the game which takes place imediately after the movie) no one suffers from it anymore.

cloud is NOT in dirge of cerberus anywhere.

there are a couple of trailers which show a scene of cloud stood next to airis, with her saying "you finally came".

airis was trying to help the planet and get rid of jenova.

theres only 1 way cloud could be with airis, think to the end of final fantasy, when she is reaching to him from the lifestream, but tifa pulls him out.

lots of hints there :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
way to spoil the movie gir, im gonna hunt you down and write obscene things on your forehead with a sharpie when your asleep!!! how would you like that punk?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not a spoiler at all, in fact, thats all publically released information from squeenix.

so go write stuff on THEIR heads =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom