Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
just tell us whats goin on so we can prepare!!!! lol

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I just want to point out that the attitude towards unvalidated members is really ****ed up. Even if they don't have Half-Life, their opinion matters just as much as ours. Some of the people have already stated that they'll buy Half-life 1 when the update is released or near release, and some of them already have Half-Life, but simply aren't validated. So drop the **** towards them. Seriously.
I agree 100%. There is no need to be rude to members of the community. If they don't have Half-Life yet, then they will buy it to play ESF:F. If they have it or are not validated yet, they can validate at their leisure. I find it amazing how obnoxious people are being to them. Whether you like it or not they are members of the ESF community. Encourage them to buy the game or get validated, but there is no need to treat them like garbage. Grow up.

As for everyone voting for phase two being impatient and just wanting it "now now now", that is an annoying generalization. Granted, many of them are like that, but certainly not all. I previously stated my opinion for the second option and it hasn't changed: I believe that it would be better for the community...allowing for more constructive suggestions and a greater number of bug reports. However, I also stated that I feel that whatever the developers believe is best for their game is perfectly fine, regardless of what option. Stop making false generalizations.

Think before you make posts that piss people off, otherwise you're just going to start counterproductive arguments that ruin threads, much like this one. I apologize if that was blunt or out of line, but I just had to say it. Now I'm done.

Edit: I took so long to write and post this that Damaera beat me to it and touched upon much of what I said, so I apologize for the repetitiveness.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are we going to know when the dev team has made its decision on wether its a full release or a 2 phase release ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The poll hasnt even ended yet >.>

Also Avenger knock it off or i will personally remove you from this thread.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I've been watching these forums and the development of the game for around two years now, and either way I'm happy as long as I get to play it(updated version) some day!
I know it'll be a kick ass game you devs are doing an awesome job! Though I did vote for option two because I'm very anxious to play and will help catch the bugs to help speed up the process.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Inside scoop:
Funny that pic is from rtl II.
In german he says the line correctly ,,Weit uber achttausend." Which could be translated in English as way over 8000. I heard that this is actually the correct number in the Japanese version. Makes me wonder how many other dubs got that correctly because the English one sure didn't(and that became a THING because they didn't do it right, on purpose perhaps, in the KAI version either).

Anyway leaving the off-topic behind I came here with another question: Will the taunts from ESF 1.3 open beta also be in the final version.

Best answers
Wow I have been a LOOOONG time lurker of this website and forums (basically grew up with this website, passed H.S., passed college and then some lol) but never posted and I am just surprised and kinda relieved that this game is still in development. AND they havent stopped and even that the team GREW (skill, members, etc.). I say the Dev team should be proud of the time and dedication it has put forth. Most teams wouldve shut this down already. Hell, I can't believe it still has a Half Life 1 requirement and still be able to pull off the graphical power! Impressive I must say... I say we wait for the full release and when/if that day comes for that release it will BE EPIC I am stoked thinking about it! Keep it up guys!

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it still has a Half Life 1 requirement and still be able to pull off the graphical power!
Erm who said that ? Requirements will be a lot higher than standard Half-Life 1

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
give requirements please ;).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You need a Shader 3.0 capable Video Card thats for sure.

Other than that I think a Dual Core should pretty much handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom