Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-Life of owner Proud
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Voted for Option 2! It's about time to release alteast a demo of this game (after so many years of developement). ^_^

(I wonder how the class selection screen looks like right now, because the one showed in 2008 was awesome!)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea banned users votes will be removed from the end count all together, since they are either duplicate accounts or are using a temporary e-mail that expires after a certain time.

As in not legit users.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really though, I don't think the exact amount of voters really matters. I'm assuming the team has already made a decision on what to do, and this is a poll to see what the community thinks about which decision they should go for.

Best answers
Release in two phases, here why:

Couse if you are one of those that for some reason wants to wait for the full release you can just ignore the phase 1 and pretend that it never happened... Cause I mean what are you loosing? As far as I understand the phase 1 release shouldn't effect the date of when the final phase would be released because they have to put those phase 1 characters and stuff even if they don't do the phase and just go for the final release... Well I guess I'm just trying to say that it doesn't add any extra work if we do phases.. And if they said that the team is comfortable with both options then whose losing out here? ;)

Peace! :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are one of those that for some reason wants to wait for the full release you can just ignore the phase 1 and pretend that it never happened...
That's stupid. Do you honestly believe that people who are for the 1st option would actually not try the demo once it's published?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Release in two phases, here why:

Couse if you are one of those that for some reason wants to wait for the full release you can just ignore the phase 1 and pretend that it never happened... Cause I mean what are you loosing? As far as I understand the phase 1 release shouldn't effect the date of when the final phase would be released because they have to put those phase 1 characters and stuff even if they don't do the phase and just go for the final release... Well I guess I'm just trying to say that it doesn't add any extra work if we do phases.. And if they said that the team is comfortable with both options then whose losing out here? ;)

Peace! :D
:smile:

Best answers
That's stupid. Do you honestly believe that people who are for the 1st option would actually not try the demo once it's published?
AHA! So that means they WANT to try it out! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or that you jump to conclusions too fast. I'm going with mine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd much rather have one release in wich most of the game is finished with one or two patches after that then relive the horror thats become known as open beta imho.

Best answers
its already stable enough to release it..............there is no reason why they shouldnt do it like zeq2........there no one ever asks for a release...the fact that we are waint for over 10 years is really sad.the game is it worth there is no question but still.............i dont think its gonna be released the next 2 years...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its already stable enough to release it..............there is no reason why they shouldnt do it like zeq2........there no one ever asks for a release...the fact that we are waint for over 10 years is really sad.the game is it worth there is no question but still.............i dont think its gonna be released the next 2 years...
Waited over 10 years for what? Over the past 10 years, there have been consistent, quality releases. It's not sad at all, and there are definitely reasons why they shouldn't "do it like zeq2".

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phase 1 esf final Full version

Phase 2 XML Tool relesed

xD xD xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom