• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet they're actually waiting for the release.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Guys they have already said they are making an Inteam Phase 1 so the poll here is for us, if WE want to get access to that phase 1 basically. Considering that Open Beta was released against their will and was never intended to see daylight I am pretty sure Phase 1 will be an appropriate "Demo" for ESF:F just like a Demo of a AAA Title.

Grega said:
Quite honestly it doesnt change a thing for us.

We have the Phase 1 as we call it set as a milestone or a release. In both ways our plans are not going to change.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe you should not please the community on this one. I've done a few projects myself, and sometimes when you release an incomplete version of something, it takes away some of your interest in finishing it. Take NNK for example (i may be wrong here since i dont follow NNK, but I'm just trying to make a point by using an example), they stopped developing it after the first release just because. Another reason could be for the surprise; It'd be more surprising when the community sees the changes from 1.2.3 to Final, not some Final Beta or something.

I'm not thinking for myself by saying the above (because i would love to try a beta), but i just think it is the smart choice.
Thats the thing. We won't be getting ESF Final Beta phase 1.
We will be getting ESF Final. The only thing lacking would be content. The team would already had solved most bugs/bugs they know about. Whatever bug gets trough would probably had gotten trough anyway, bug/bugs which could be fixed later trough a small patch or in phase 2.

This is good in a way as the public would get to thoroughly test phase 1 and find every remaining bug..

....Then of course Im hoping people won't start bashing at the team for whatever bugs got trough...

Best answers
I actually agree with Continuing development on single full release.
2 small releases ain't such a bad idea either, but we waited a long time, so we might as well wait longer for a single full release, so we know our wait is worth a masterpiece.
Patience is a virtue :)

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait, if the phases release is released. Should all the maps be available in the demo or just 1 map.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, if the phases release is released. Should all the maps be available in the demo or just 1 map.
It doesn't say anywhere maps will be excluded. But I imagine there will be more maps in the full release then the half

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It has already been mentioned that the public can create their own maps I believe...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you will finish school before they finish ESF

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe you will finish school before they finish ESF
HA! Jokez, you has em'. Everyone knows that the team wont be finished ESF: F until your children are in school. They are just prepping you for what our kids will be into in the future, we were all just here to test the early bits.. alpha - 1.2.3, making sure it was up to snuff for em'! :)

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I wanna play new beta 1.3 ... or full release..
NOT PHASE :(( :(:s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom