Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He makes sense in the weird part of my brain.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"When are they going to release Phase 1 after the Poll ends?"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because we are going to release in phases, doesnt mean we will tell you when we plan to have it out untill we are sure that it can be 100% done. We dont plan on doing NNK style last minute compiling and testing during the release party after all ^^

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and this Poll is only an opinion reference, meaning we don't feel bound that whatever result this might have.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because we are going to release in phases, doesnt mean we will tell you when we plan to have it out untill we are sure that it can be 100% done. We dont plan on doing NNK style last minute compiling and testing during the release party after all ^^
You talk as if that was a bad thing. That was legit!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. I was up 24 hours straight testing AND participating in the live chat at the same time ^^

What were you doing again XD
I was testing and not participating in the live chat!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The release was awesome! Spent the whole evening listening to you guys, being on IRC and tuning in on Tim's soundtrack! Was a good mix of people as well :D

Best answers
They have a whole team of betatesters doing what, three to eight hours a week testing it. I don't think they need our help that much finding bugs.
Yeah... unless those 8 people are the world's most renown qa testers, I seriously doubt they're going to point out every bug. 3-8 hours? wonder where you got that number from.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... unless those 8 people are the world's most renown qa testers, I seriously doubt they're going to point out every bug. 3-8 hours? wonder where you got that number from.
We don't like to brag, but yes we are! Plus, you'll have to trust us if there is a phased release, who's going to test everything for the final version?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Z Power, me, deverz, SG_SSJ1, Damaera OR HLEV. If you pick one of us, THEN one person should be the beta tester to test the newest final version.

Discord Member
Best answers
is this an april fools joke that's gone on too long?!?!?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apart from the fact this thread was posted way before April....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got that number from the official requirements the team has for a beta tester. See, they used to let people apply for the position -- a requirement was that you spend significant amounts of time every single week.

Edit:

Actually I think it may have been significantly more than 3-8 hours. Also, I just realized why I never got a reply to my application -- it was never sent. Fuuuuuuuu gmail.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Edit:

Actually I think it may have been significantly more than 3-8 hours. Also, I just realized why I never got a reply to my application -- it was never sent. Fuuuuuuuu gmail.

Laughing so hard now! It's a shame, I think you would have been a really dedicated beta tester! Better luck next time,....oh wait!

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Laughing so hard now! It's a shame, I think you would have been a really dedicated beta tester! Better luck next time,....oh wait!
He's not going to be a beta tester anyways. He won't apply. He is too slacky.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... If he isn't warned for **** like that, I need to be allowed to flame him at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom