Adelaide/Darwin 6:30am
Perth 5am
come on deverz that bit below the belt don't you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
come on deverz that bit below the belt don't you think

The "confused aussies" thing?
Sounds like you just wanted to get a +1 to your post count. This is hardly something to complain about.

Best answers
for me the 9 gtm ... is the 5 pm .. so dont hav any trouble .. :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the party starts at 9pm, i'l be able to make it, but i just hope it doesn't take an hour or so to give the download links, cause it'l take an hour or so to download too o.o
I'm going to be up late on Saterday/Sunday =P

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
damn ive goto wait untill my hl cds come cus i lost my old cd and key also formated a while ago!!!!
oh and ffs im at a real party with drink smoke and pussy... maby ill goto the real party...

Best answers
1 pM for me. Yay excellent.

Code:
damn ive goto wait untill my hl cds come cus i lost my old cd and key also formated a while ago!!!!
oh and ffs im at a real party with drink smoke and pussy... maby ill goto the real party...
LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh! Hey, wasn't there going to be another ESF Half-Life Radio interview for the v1.2 release, but, oh well, probably couldn't work it out.

Best answers
LOL from what I saw many people are in GMT+2.. me too... in Romania :)

Best answers
y'all shouldnt nag so much sheesh, it gets released when it gets released, and so what if you have to wait a day to play it. you will all play it and in a few days you will be sick and tired of it anyway....

Best answers
I will be at the release party and of course I am very interested in the new videos and/or screenshots. But I must say, they could have thought of a better time... a release @ 00:00 GMT would be best because it would actually be released Saturday and everybody would be able to get it the same day.

Best answers
Man... Ive been soo anxious to get it tomorrow... now its actually another day longer that sux... oh well i think the team decided tho make the release that time for a reason = to make us wait longer and enjoy the game more... damn.... GMT +2 for me too :(

Best answers
This is a great time for me. Don't listen to them, don't change the time, 9pm it is!

I mean, when setting a time for release/ release party, you have to be really careful, because no matter what time you choose, someone, somewhere will be busy, or unable to make it. There's always someone. I think this is a perfect time.

Best answers
"sorry esf server problem there will be later info but we cannot realse the file now" i suddenly wake up and realise that it was only a NIGHTMARE, i look at the clock and see that there's 2 hours left to the release, my body sweaty with anxiety i go to sleep waiting for a better tomorrow... I wake up and see SITE NOT FOUND on my browser and suddenly i pass out...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn 22:00 hours in holland =| i think im gonna miss this one *sighs*

*EDIT*

now that i remind, its not so bad either, better late then never eh? :p

Best answers
Okay now im confused(a little bit), so i wanna make sure the time. My computer it says: "timezone GMT 02:00+". Its 21:34 now. In here will esf 1.2 released in 23:00 or sooner?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
CAN YOU GUYS STOP WHINING?!?! You will have ESF1.2 anyway. How can the team can satisfy everyone???

i have two questions.
1. When i open mirc, i do not see gamesurge in the IRC network thing... I see gamesnet and GamaForce.

2. How many mirrors will you put for the release?? I know that all websites that will have mirrors will be overload and the trafic will be very high. That second question is more important than the time of the release o_O

Barkarot said:
Okay now im confused(a little bit), so i wanna make sure the time. My computer it says: "timezone GMT 02:00+". Its 21:34 now. In here will esf 1.2 released in 23:00 or sooner?
At the main page, it says GMT, so i think the time is in London's time. If you live in GMT+2 then it will be 2 hours sooner. If you live GMT-2 then it will be 2 hours later.

Best answers
Yep Barkarot! Release Party will be at 23 or 11pm for you! But my question when they release esf 1.2 on their site? In sunday:(?

EDIT:
LOL I readed too long without refreshing:)
generalblood actually GMT +2 means he will get it at the same time as everyone else:), but his watch will show 2 hours LATER

EDIT2:
Anyway we all will get it in the same time:) and hopefully sooner or later everyone will have it:D

Best answers
Sweet now i will get time to play ESF 1.2. thx for the info it is apperciateted. /me walks away whistling a happy note...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom