ESF Release Party, Beta 1.2

Best answers
for the ppl that dont understand that everybody gets the game the same time, dont tell the release time, but the hours till release.

so no one gets confused.

esf beta 1.2 will be released in 25 hours.

Best answers
Suicider said:
for the ppl that dont understand that everybody gets the game the same time, dont tell the release time, but the hours till release.

so no one gets confused.

esf beta 1.2 will be released in 25 hours.
Great idea:) :yes: :laff: 24 hours 40 minutes :talk: maybe set some timer - with seconds:)

Best answers
nearly 24 hours...damm, i wish i could skip this houers...

Best answers
dont change the date, its perfect for me. when i wake up in the morning tomorrow, the game will be released, excellent. i cant wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pffft I get it at 1 in the afternoon. I was hoping it to be late at night, oh well. Guess I gotta throw all my plans away so I can make it to the party.

Best answers
What time will it be in sweden when the beta comes out?? o_o

I think it will be sooner than 9pm here... maybe 8pm! :shocked: (I hope that i have right...)

Best answers
It's kinda sad for a 14-25+ yr old not to know in what timezone you're living. NOFI. :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u consider an irc channel a "party" then you should be shot

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
if u consider an irc channel a "party" then you should be shot
TRUE. lol woo lets have fun at the party.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
offtopic:sorry for double post but 20 hours

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't apologize for the double post... Just use the edit button...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's forum rules and if you have a problem with following them then pm and don't spam this thread. Post another 4 word responce that has nothing to do with the thread and you will recieve a warning.

Best answers
id like to add if any of you model nerds really want to get a hold of the esf 1.2 models like the new piccolo, and cant wait till tommarow, just dl the dedicated server version in the zip format and extract whatever models you wish, that piccolo is going to look sweet ingame :laff:

Best answers
LoL I writed it in other thread but it's all for you who don't know when the release party will be for you!

Kaba said:
If you don't know which timezone you live, just double click windows clock, and see timezones there release party will be 9pm GMT soo if you are living at GMT +1 like me, I will get it at 10pm and if you live (like my quess for Israel) in GMT +2 well try to guess... 11pm just stop making another posts about release time in your countries! It's just like you don't know where you live lol

EDIT:

if you still have any problems, then go into this thread
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=41450&page=3
check Suicider post when he writed exactly 25 hours till 0 hour, but you should have different time of his post!

If somebody still will not know the hour of release party, should go out from home, and ask people which country he live!
Hope that all of you will get on the party on time:D!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's gonna be a bit to figure out...I tell you that.....A BIG bit.....Reading the Manual.

Best answers
Oke thtime a bilate in my timezone (will be 11 pm here :S) but who cares :p i will stay awake till 4 am or something like that :p

2 things are for sure :) you can count me in into the party AND i gonna do a verry big release in the party :) it is not ESF or a mod... but it has to do with a esf resource site :) but you will all read that in the partytime :) :D:D

It really is BIG NEWS!!!! i can`t compare it with esf beta 1.2b... becourse it`s something different than a mod..

JUST JOIN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF :)

Best answers
So my release party will be late at night, i will definately be there, ... if i knew how...
12 and a 1/2 hours for me to go. Why does esf make us love it so?

Best answers
Majin Chritz. Its 01.00+ gmt in your country(darn sweden is so close to helsinki and still it gets the game earlier than i((watch time)) ). so you will get it 22.00 10pm

Edit: will the game come sooner than party?

Best answers
What time will it be out in Canada Briticsh Columbia???
I think its around 12 -1 pm but i not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom