ESF Release Party, Beta 1.2

Best answers
Yep 11pm for me too, but i'm sure i'll make it to teh party, not sure about being able to dl it then though so i'll wait till monday.

EDIT: Just found out the university will be open for some function on saturday night, which means after i've finished dling the server pack now i shall be setting up a nice "little" server for most of the night while i attend the release party and dl the client. :laff:

Best answers
WHY DO YOU RELEASE SO LATE.
someone from team said the the actual game was done so now all you needed was to pcak it and get some mirrors up
and you almost still got whole friday!
so PLZ dont release it that late if you do so i will only be able to play it sunday cause at monday i have my longest school day ever! :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not our problem , its released when its released \o/

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TGhost said:
WHY DO YOU RELEASE SO LATE.
someone from team said the the actual game was done so now all you needed was to pcak it and get some mirrors up
and you almost still got whole friday!
so PLZ dont release it that late if you do so i will only be able to play it sunday cause at monday i have my longest school day ever! :cry: :cry:
o_O? What are you talking about, heh - the actual game development and testing for 1.2 is all over, and the installers are made as well. We'll release the full client install on the same date we promised, regardless of our efficiency with completing the beta. The dedicated server pack is already up, and the full installer will be out in due course as well.

IN

Best answers
My time zone is GMT+3 It could be like... 18:00 GMT :D

Best answers
lol... easy for u to say... i can only be on my comp for fridays and saturdays...
here, gmt+2 or cet or whatever, it will be released at 23.00 so i will dl it in about an hour or two... but then it will be like 1 and moms gonna be so mad that il have to go to bed... and than its sunday... and guess what... another week to wait... that sox @ss... :S * :cry: * ;( * :shocked: * :\ * if u get my point...

Best answers
horray 6am sunday morning ;/

ill be deadz0r, mabye i should put the mirc lappy next to my bed and set to play scream.wav at 6am -_-

Og'

Best answers
This mean thats release time? 9pm est? or will it be released earlier? I have from 5pm-1 am to play... thats 8 hours, soo.. hopefully its released sooner.

I jsut remembered, its -5 hours for est, soo... 6 pm est, thats perfect, especially if its out 30 minutes or so earlier, can dl it in like an hour from FP, and go and beat some people down.

Best answers
Nine at night man this is going to rock i won't be there at the party to busy stauking the esf-site clicking refresh for that post 1.2 Download Here. thank god i live in the uk (GMT)

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nabeshin u might want to be at the release party since irc usually gets the dl link first

Best answers
can't be a**ed to go on the chatroom beside it will be cramed to capasity

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMT 21:00 is 9PM

EST 4PM
CST 3PM
MST 2PM
PST 1PM

US time zones for people to lazt to do the math

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yup 1.0 release party gave me a migrane for 2 days

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if it is going to be insane though, it's a good show of couumity involvement :p

-Karrde-

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ya plus u get to see never seen before vid clips and u never know the clips might give u some ideas on how to play by watching it

Best answers
Are they gonna be allowed to ask Questions simliar to what HLRally did for theirs? Where ops were pmed questions and they showed them in the channel, of course this was the only way it could be done since the channel was moderated :p

I will be there, already reserved a seat :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t 4pm My time!

Damn, I'm at school and I'm supposed to be doing a research paper for physics but I decided to get on the forums. I came on and saw that ESF v1.2b is released for HLDS >.< DAMMIT I NEED TO GET HOME & INSTALL >.<

Having a mega-ass storm right now and downstairs (@ school) the halls are wet :eek:

With my luck, I'll get home and the power will be out...TORTURE!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
ESF v1.2b is released for HLDS >.< DAMMIT I NEED TO GET HOME & INSTALL >.<
Ditto.

The rest of this message is takeing up the 10 char limit.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the confused aussies :eek:

Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne/Tasmania/Canberra 7am Sunday
Adelaide/Darwin 6:30am
Perth 5am

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom