ESF Open Beta? I Believe So!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith, I personally feel Mr. dan_esf_fanatic deserves to be banned perminantly from #esf for spamming your thread. I could be wrong, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Cheers.ontopic, bit torrent would probably be the only viable way to distrubute the open betas without killing your bandwidth. Good luck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for jumping into this thread so late.

--

Talk about awesomeness. Open beta? Can't wait :0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Sorry for jumping into this thread so late.

--

Talk about awesomeness. Open beta? Can't wait :0
OMG the guy with the awsome sig is back! ;o

I think dan esf fanatic deserves a ban too. THat's 2 bans. so when is 1.3 released?

Best answers
What gonna be included in this open beta? Is this kinda like a pre view of stuff im not quiet sure what this open beta is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Phobius said:
Alright lets not talk about whats in it and whats not in it till you guys had the chance to play it sound good?
Read above :eek:

Best answers
I had a brain fart and now understand whats this is gonna be.
K well this is the best christmas present ever!
Since my christmas pratically blew...the only people that actually care for me are the ESF team! TY ESF TEAM!

Best answers
Glad to know someone does. ^_^
Feels like it's wrong not to o_O

I had a brain fart and now understand whats this is gonna be.
K well this is the best christmas present ever!
Since my christmas pratically blew...the only people that actually care for me are the ESF team! TY ESF TEAM!
The ESF team cares about everyone it would seem! :D

So when we're going to download and try out the beta will it be via site or torrent? or perhaps both? :eek: i just wanna know if it has been decided.

So how is this beta going to work? can we only play it for like...2 days? or will it last forever? (me likes the second)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chances are it's going to be forever, hence it being open beta and them updating weekly.

Unless they have real good servers, i think they'll go ahead and go with the torrent. Or host like 30 mirrors to download it from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
The ESF team cares about everyone it would seem! :D
We're like Jesus! Except we can't come back to life...

So how is this beta going to work? can we only play it for like...2 days? or will it last forever? (me likes the second)
Basically works the same as beta right now. You download, and you play it. The only difference is instead of getting a big update after a year or so, you get little updates every couple of weeks.

But we don't garuntee it's stable or there aren't exploits / gameplay issues. So basically, you play it at your own discretion. Some players may want to stay with 1.2.3 and wait for the final build of 1.3 to avoid the bugginess and issues.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Jesus can go back to life then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
We're like Jesus! Except we can't come back to life...
...and make water into wine, and walk on water, and cure the blind, and heal the crippled, and *explodes*

But thats all beside the point. The point is, this decision is the gift that just keeps on giving. I'm looking forward to seeing the new sprite work.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i believe the making of this thread did just that, smart-guy ;)
ESF was dying, not dead. ESF got healed of its leprosy.

Best answers
*Did you not read the rules of posting? why do you think you can behave like this? You are officially warned, and further action is pending, now pull your head in*

Cheeseman

Man, it's good having you back ;P ~ Karrde

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop flaming only the admins cand say how to ban and why to ban,and guys to back to Topic

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM BACK :p

Anyhow seeing as the whole community kinda got beta testerised, that would make me your new boss :p

Anyhow. Just so you know that you shouldn't expect to much. The inteam has bugs. Big ones, small ones and crash ones to ^^

So i hope the bug reports wont be made of. "OMG IT CRASHED" since those will be ignored due to the fact of lack of information :p

Also i hope to see 1.2 servers still online. 1.3 is great and all but id go for a less buggy 1.2 over a buggy 1.3 when playing for fun untill 1.3 gets complete :p

Anyhow thats my first post back active in here ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe welcome back boss lol :D and like Grega said if you find a bugg give more info about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom