ESF Open Beta 1.3 Patch Released (01/20/07)

Best answers
I Don't know about you but i really don't like the new patch

First of all what really bugs me is that the game has gotten allot more like 1.2 and i hated 1.2 i loved 1.1 thoght... the reason is the gameplay speed of 1.1 was really fast and needed real skill to play it. 1.2 was noobs vers so slow. and now the 1.3 open beta was the best it was very very fast the power level pumped up quickley and all it was amazing! i loved it! and the patch ruined it! now when i play the patched version i basic melee a person and he flies back so slow i can actually have a tea brake go take my dog out (even tough i don't have a dog) and the come back and he is still 2 meters away from me... still flying uh i mean floating like an helium baloon. this drives me nuts.... i mean when i kick someone i expect him to be blown away like mad! lick full throutled jet! and another thing is why have u reamoved the feature that i could kick someone against a wall and then when he's stuck kick him again? in the dbz series it was like that i mean freeza didn't care if goku was laying on the ground half dead he would still beat him up even if goku couldn't react.. i mean tough luck for him don't u agree with me? i knw i want a fast and professional gameplay that's why i like esf and i hope everyone does too... and if it's hard for the noobies to get the hang of they should practice with bots like i did and it's really not that tough to get... and another thing is that the adv mellee should be removed but i saw in the earlier threads that it's bossible so no matter and another thing is.... in the previus vers of the character select menu it was written that ssj3 Goku had 50,000,000 power lvl and i saw when i transforemd he actually has 15 not 50 and really think ssj3 deserves 50m.... i mean is ssj3 goku as powerfull as ussj trunks? i don't think so.... the have almoset the same power lvl but goku uses more ki... and another thing is that my game always shuts down with a faliur dialog witch says: Fatal Eror- Bad entity in IndexOfEdict()... it's like i play and in the middle of things boom shuts down and allways whem i'm about too turn ssj3... it really sucks... and befor the patch the game sould shut down just like that but without the eror message. but i don't know if my last complain was for this forum. and the last but not least thing is you should make more transformations for every body like in budokai i don't mean by adding ssj4 but vegeta has like 4 transformations there and sell has his super perferct form anyway keep up the good work the vers before the patch was really really awsome practically the best vers yet. srry for my bad english, and for such a long post

Best answers
lol

yeah it is sry for that but i needed to say what i needed to say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it is sry for that but i needed to say what i needed to say
We have these things called periods and indents and line breaks. They work wonders.

A little effort goes a long way in expecting people to read your posts.

Best answers
u like beeing a smart ass?

Ok, only for you a rephrased post:

"Yeah, it is. Sorry for that, but I needed to say what I needed to say."

now, don't tell me you haven't understood what i said before i rephrased it.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually sat and read that block of text it was hard because I lost my place a lot heh.

Anyways SSJ3 Goku should get a little more of an increase but not 50mill that will just lead to problems and I know it will.

The reason why the kicking on the wall/floor was removed was so people could actually PLAY. If this was kept in the game wouldn't be fun and people wouldn't play because it will come down to peer dumb luck thats all.

You can reenable the simple melee by typing mp_simplemelee 1 in your console. In the last version the person who set the default melee set it to 1 and in this version its set to 0 so its just a simple cvar change. You shouldn't need to restart your map either I did it in my server and it changed on the fly.

More transformations are coming just give it time. Not all level of transformations are going to be but theres a good amount and enough to satisfy me anyways.

Also next time break your posts apart like I did. Every time you start talking about a new topic just hit the space bar twice and then everyone will actually read your posts and view your concerns.

Best answers
ok thanks for the advice.

but one thing u havn't answered me yet is: why did they slow down the knock back from basic melee?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can re enable the simple melee by typing mp_simplemelee 1 in your console. In the last version the person who set the default melee set it to 1 and in this version its set to 0 so its just a simple cvar change. You shouldn't need to restart your map either I did it in my server and it changed on the fly.
This will re enable the knock back speed and send your opponents flying across the map again.

Best answers
HEYYY !!! but if i use non-steam counter-strike then how i can play esf 1.3 ? LOL ;[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might be able too but you really shouldn't.

ESF is built for steam and the updates steam has. It really isn't a good idea to be playing with the old version.

Best answers
Someone please give me a reliable link that I can use to download this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom