Esf Movies

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whether he got power from half-dead people or not doesn't matter. Goku beat him. Why would the most brutal fight in dbz be boring?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you suggesting SS Goku could take Broly on singlehandedly, or even match him? Because there's proof in Movie 8 Goku alone didn't stand a chance 1 on 1 against Broly...

Whether he got power from half-dead people or not doesn't matter. Goku beat him.
I know Goku finished the job, the point I'm trying to make is he couldn't do it singlehandedly. In a 1 on 1 battle Broly could take SS Goku with ease.

Why would the most brutal fight in dbz be boring?
SS3 Goku vs. Broly would be a different story...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember this thread being about if Goku and Broly fought, who would win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2.Absolutely love what you did with the fight scene. That is some nice work right there. Angles are great, like that one kick vegeta dodged. But I suggest you zoom the camera out just a little to capture a little more. If it's one thing i hate in movies when it comes to fight scenes, it's when i can't see what everyone is doing. You can zoom out a bit for the fast paced parts, but still be zoomed in for the slow motion parts. Nice work.
i hoped you like it, it was annoying doing that

i agree with the zoom thing to though, there should of been more zoomed out scenes

Best answers
::::Edit::::
Ok people any suggestions on a Piccolo vs Gohan video?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx...this is the coder for esf. He was using an early version of 1.3's effects scripting system.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, not bad at all jinx i was wondering how you were gonna arrange all that stuff you made us do

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it. I thought the music was right for the scene. I like where it's going. So far Jinx is in the lead in this "competition" because it has more story behind it. I just think you could have gone with some hard core music when brolly showed up and the text didn't appear for a while. And he swooped and there was a little fight scene. You could have probably gone with something like "Peruvian Skies" (the gutiar solo) and it would have been awsome I think.

But deffinately waiting to see the rest. Nice stuff.

Best answers
plz if you have any more music suggestions let me know

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, its really hard to make music suggestions without knowing what the scenario or story is during the scene you want the music in

Best answers
Thx alot fire pheo. Dark i need songs that would be good to hear during a fighting scene.. but it needs to have no words.. in the song just the instrumentals. Also im looking for sad songs.. (no words) Thank you if you can help me out

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why didnt you say so!

if your looking for instrumentals im your man, ill be back later with some suggestions for you, maybe in about a day once i get back over to my moms

eh, ill have to catch you on AIM or something when i get back, ill have to give the songs to you directly from the cd

Best answers
looking good so far jinx, keep it up >.>, u better realese it soon :eek:. oh and the melee idea is alright

Best answers
^^ thanks robo :O

Ive decided instead of making everyone wait soo long ill release the "movie/video" in chapters :p to keep everyone from waiting sooo long x.x\

::: EDIT :::

anyone willing to do any voice acting?.. Doens't matter if u dont sound like the character

Best answers
unluckily i cant convert this 12 minute chapter for some reason -_- I will bend over backwards to figure out the problem ... so i can release my video

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom