Esf Movies

Best answers
Majin Vegeta Vs Ssj2 Goku will be released soon, and when I release heh.. ill let the movie speak for itself

:::::::EDIT::::::::
The Movie Will Be Released Today
:::::::EDIT::::::::
The Video May Not Be Released Today Due To Lack Of Help...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My, oh my. Three posts in a row. Here's a warning, and I'm telling Santa to give you coal for Christmas.

Best answers
Sorry for taking so long to release it... The truth is * I finished it along time ago but i cant convert the video..The only thing i was able to convert is what you have here

( the link )

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38Z1RPZGQOJ1T3S7LJFLO5OH7M

Its pretty lengthy considering it's not even half of the Complete video

- Jinx -

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I must admit, you have gotten soooo much better.

Some crits I have.

1. Don't use pictures. If you are going to use anything, use the model itself. And if you're going to use something like disturbed, with a song that starts off soft and get's pretty hard, make goku transforming, and get it so it times right. If you know what I mean. Also, don't put "part one" right on his face, move it up, or down. not right on him.

2.Absolutely love what you did with the fight scene. That is some nice work right there. Angles are great, like that one kick vegeta dodged. But I suggest you zoom the camera out just a little to capture a little more. If it's one thing i hate in movies when it comes to fight scenes, it's when i can't see what everyone is doing. You can zoom out a bit for the fast paced parts, but still be zoomed in for the slow motion parts. Nice work.

3. The way the song ended abruptly and turned into the other bg music was terrible try to fix that if you can.

Just some pointers. It was pretty good.

Wat

Best answers
1. Don't use pictures. If you are going to use anything, use the model itself. And if you're going to use something like disturbed, with a song that starts off soft and get's pretty hard, make goku transforming, and get it so it times right. If you know what I mean. Also, don't put "part one" right on his face, move it up, or down. not right on him.
The sound sync'ed very well in the video. Play the movie again. The picture is fine, because his models don't look very good up-close, as you can see in the necessary intro credits. "Part 1" would've done well at the bottom, but the delay he used before displaying it at all was fine; the only real complaint about the opening is that "Part 1" shows for too long as the song intro starts.

I'd suggest a better song, if anything. Not that this was a particularly bad one; it's just a little bit too lyrical, and that distracted from the action in the video. I hadn't realized it before, but this song turns "emo" right about half-way through, and then the video started to bore me (right after the advanced melee sequence following Vegeta's dodge->kick).

2.Absolutely love what you did with the fight scene. That is some nice work right there. Angles are great, like that one kick vegeta dodged. But I suggest you zoom the camera out just a little to capture a little more. If it's one thing i hate in movies when it comes to fight scenes, it's when i can't see what everyone is doing. You can zoom out a bit for the fast paced parts, but still be zoomed in for the slow motion parts. Nice work.
I'm going against you on this point. I think he did a very good job of keeping up with the action until the scene on the ground/plateau, where the camera was behind the trees, and it looked like he had joined instead of spectating (seemed to move a little faster). The singular "best" moment in the video was the advanced melee flash shot from afar, and then showing Goku flung into the mountain before quickly jumping off. That was a great decision in direction, and I'd like to know if that happened just by chance or if they pulled multiple takes for it.

3. The way the song ended abruptly and turned into the other bg music was terrible try to fix that if you can.
It faded very smoothly into another song that fit the visible frame perfectly. Again, the Disturbed song got a little too emo for me and I had lost the initial rush of interest from the beginning of the song, but the transition made me proud to pretend to know this guy :laff: .

Sorry Fire Phoenix, but I'm going to disagree with you on all counts. My only genuine complaint is that I think his models look ugly; otherwise, it was a very good video.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you trying to refute his opinion?

Anyway, it was pretty good Jinx. It actually made advanced melee look fun.

Best answers
* Everyone *
Wow :D thanks for the critics and compliments ^_^. I'll work on some of the stuff you mentioned.

* Wat *
By the way Wat, in the part where goku throws vegeta into the wall was planned out :p

* anyone? *
Any suggestions of cool moves or anything you'de like to see in a video that you may think is impossible? Post your ideas because I could possibly make it happen.

::EDIT::

* Wat *
What? :( You think my models look ugly? Could you give me some good looking models.. the better the models the better the video looks :p?

- Jinx -

Best answers
Hahaha Zeonix, that's exactly what my brother said. But yeah Jinx, I guess it was ok. I didn't like how there was almost no basic melee, but I can live with that. The next one better kill this one, or else! >_<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job Jinx, imo the best video yet. Keep it up :yes:

Best answers
* Sub *
haha Thanks :D by the way subby My aka is Demi-God or Jinx` I was in the server >< come back!

- Jinx -

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um. What is there to disagree on? They are my opinions. Whether or not you agree with them or not won't change how i think of it. Disagree all you'd like.

And as for the
Wat said:
Fire Phoenix is an anal bastard. </humorouslybluntstatement>
I don't give a flying **** if you were joking or not. You say something like that about me again, and i'll report you to a mod. I didn't find it funny, and i didn't find it humorous. I found it insulting.

As for jinx, the models are fine. You won't find a better vegeta model than that, and I didn't really pay attention to the goku. But i'm sure it was a good one. If you don't have NeD's goku, then i suggest getting that one, it's one of the bests right now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh oh...he's gonna report j00 o_o. Yeah, w/e.

Replace Vegeta with Broly. Do it.

Best answers
Heydont worry ill make a brolly 1 too after i get a wee bit better with these effects. :p i wanna make the brolly video really good ><

- Jinx -

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replace Vegeta with Broly. Do it.
K that's like, no contest for Broly. The video would get extremely boring.

I like the video, it has some very cool close up melee shots. Good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wat said:
Fire Phoenix is an anal bastard.
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't give a flying **** if you were joking or not. You say something like that about me again, and i'll report you to a mod. I didn't find it funny, and i didn't find it humorous. I found it insulting.
Could we please cool it down in here? It'd be a shame for warnings and closures to be handed out on Christmas.

Thanks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
K that's like, no contest for Broly. The video would get extremely boring.
You do know Goku beat Broly right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know Goku beat Broly right?
I'll try to be as descriptive as possible while not going too off-topic. The only reason Goku was able to defeat Broly was because he had the combined strength of Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo & Vegeta. In the 8th movie, Goku alone couldn't stand a chance against Broly--this became apparent when Goku's physical force & his Kamehameha had no effect on Broly, whatsoever.

In movie 10, Broly was defeated by Gohan & Goten--In Movie 11, Broly was defeated when hitting water, I believe.

Honestly, I'd find Broly and Goku fighting pretty boring, but reenacting Movie 8 would definitely work--Broly taking on like, 5 different players. That'd be hilarious entertainment.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
In movie 10, Broly was defeated by Gohan & Goten
You do remember, in that movie, Gohan and Goten started the Kamehamaha, but they were losing the power struggle, then Goku came, and then they started winning it. So if your going to say who defeated Broly, you should also mention Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom