Esf Movies

Best answers
heh the first link that's expired is on the hl2 link under it

Best answers
$sj Goku said:
HERE IS IT !!! :D:D:D THE RADITZ VIDEO
********THE LINK************************ http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspxid=2TA8BV275LOQD37LY3NYG2993B
Yeah, that was my favorite one, why? Because I was in it :laff:. I was playing Goku in that movie, BlackieChan played Piccolo, and Sarutobi Sensei played Raditz. When it said in the credits "MCC" as an actor, he meant me, so I bet you didn't guess that Hybrid, it's a shock to you isn't it? Hope you all enjoy the movie, I know I sure did :laff:.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gohan SSJ, The website does not suck. Please watch your mouth about that, the only reason why you have to wait more then one hour is because the FileFront servers is overloaded due the fact that the HITS increases dramaticly in the past week(s).

Sending data from the US (where FileFront servers are located) to outside of the US (I think canada is an exception though, not sure) is very expensive at the level of traffic FileFront puts out. The result of this is however that US visitors have even shorter queues if any at all.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never had to wait when downloading something from filefront and I download things from there a lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's where I download them from too, fast and stable.

Anyway, I liked the Vegeta vs. Trunks one a lot. Nice intro and lots of fast action, but what was up with the beam toward the end that seemed to 'strafe' rather than turn?

nge

Best answers
I'm thinking that's just some replacement beam he downloaded, so it didn't look like a loopy piece of pasta by the time it hit its target- though strafing like that looked even weirder to me

Best answers
File Transfer: Expired

Your file has expired.
Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid
for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first.
Once the link expires, the file is deleted and
cannot be recovered.

rapidshare.de

Use that thank you...
anyway i saw the first one which I didn't really like... but it was filmed nicely.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Robby said:
File Transfer: Expired

Your file has expired.
Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid
for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first.
Once the link expires, the file is deleted and
cannot be recovered.

rapidshare.de

Use that thank you...
anyway i saw the first one which I didn't really like... but it was filmed nicely.
No worries, i got the movie before actually that link expired. I'll add it in a min on HL2files

Best answers
Man, it seems like in the Raditz movie, most of the hits me and BlackieChan got were taken out, and he agrees on it, too. But what did you guys think of that one?

Best answers
Robby Ide use rapidshare but it doesnt hold files over 50mb :p the site im usnig now holds up to 1Gig i think it was.

And Sky Rider please post the links of my videos on your site to this forums plz o_O ( ugh that was abit confusing)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dose any one know a program whicth i can use to turn the demo in avi or many pic in avi ?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could use fraps, but it isn't free.

Best answers
I saw his video an i think its good :p.. but you've gotta realize.. The 3 videos ive made and the videos to come are the first videos ive ever done...Through time ill get pass his skills in making videos..

yea and i like how he combined parts of the show and parts of the game.. Ide like to do that and get the sounds 4 it but i have no clue where he got his sources from..
Lucky him ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to admit first i thought your ingame movies sucked.
BUT i liked the begining of that Training movie ^^.
DONT mix Eps. and ESF shots together ,cause it suckz for sure.
And your Movie stuff is WAY awesomer then the Videos from that 009 char.

I would like to see you doing an SSj2Gohan vs. cell ^^ or an SSJ2Goku vs MajinVegeta ^^.
But only with ingame ESF screens. and try to make it with some story.
Let them talk with the Voices from the Eps. (only the sounds of the eps is okeh ^^)and then let them fight and stuff like that. ;D

Best answers
Hrmm.. Good idea with the Ssj2Goku vs MajinVegita :p i guess ill go to work on that after i finish making a THis "Intro To ESF" video. For the "intro to esf" video would it be best If i recorded my voice or just typed it?

Oh and by the way how would i get the sounds of the show ??. (Suggestions?) such as music and map for the ssj2goku vs MajinVegita.

Best answers
041leo041 said:
Ah that's nothing...check this guys videos!
Your kidding, right? If I could rate those movies, I would give them all a 0.1/10 except for the character introducing, and that was still bad. First of all, most of the action in them was either slow paced or them just spamming Advanced Melee. To me, the only good thing about those movies was the fact that they had clips from the show. The rest was just completely boring and stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom