Esf Movies

Best answers
No Comment on the above statements..

But.. 009 i noticed while watching your video that while you were recording in spectators mode the black part wasn't on the screen. I can do the same but then all the beam animations an stuff mess up how do you do it? And i DId replay to your priv message to me with a "Yes Im Very Interested In Joining" PLZ! RESPOND >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, now that I think about it, and with the help of other moderator(s), I've decided to keep your warning. For ~10 minutes, all your post contained was "No comment", but the minute after I post your warning, it has information in it. You're being warned for those 10 minutes of shame, sorry. Don't think you can get around them by edits.

Best answers
Mr. Smith am i not aloud to edit my posts or something? Usually if i post something small ill edit it and add more so i don't double post since i was told that's against the rules..

By the way Im Seaching for someone to play majin Vegita in the my video.. Gon has volunteered to be Ssj2 Goku. Hopefully i can get Thy to do the part. Fans you'll be blown out of your chairs on this video.. i have so many ideas now all it comes down to is.. do i have the patients ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're allowed to edit your posts, but not after you've been warned for them. You sent the post in question at 10:36, he gave you the warning for it at 10:46, you edited it at 10:47.

Best answers
Hey guys any ideas on what map i should use for the next video?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to learn to stop double posting, you're going to get warned up the ying yang.

In any case, I'm downloading it now, I'll tell you what I think when I'm done.

::EDIT::

^ See I'm using the edit button. Great invention eh?

Anywho. Short and sweet. And I liked how you make it more of a movie type thing, and now it looks much more professional. But the way you change from one frame to another, like that triangle transition... don't do that. Although it adds variety, it's also really annoying.

Over all it was a good preview 9/10

Best answers
Thx Ill try to work on my transitions

:warning: By the way someone let me know if the link expires so I can refresh it :warning:

::EDIT:: ok what about the transition with the screen breaking into a bunch of tiny squares is that ok ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad ;)

BUT you have to disable your Diamonds over the chars Heads.

Best answers
Oops i guess i didn't think of that one. Thanks for the tip.. Oh! and by the way if i did take your advice the diamonds will have to be turned back on during the actuall fighting part or it would hard as hell to keep up :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Thx Ill try to work on my transitions

:warning: By the way someone let me know if the link expires so I can refresh it :warning:

::EDIT:: ok what about the transition with the screen breaking into a bunch of tiny squares is that ok ?
tiny squares is fine as long as it's not slow. You can do any transition, just don't make it slow. I guess that's the best way to put it.

Best answers
OH NO >.< LOOKS like i have some competition thanks to Dj-ready ^_^ and since he helped me with some scenes in "Trainingforsurvival" maybe I could get some ideas/advice from him :D Gonna check out his video now :p

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
my video is way different thoug .. its just random action shots ^^

Best answers
OH like the cool CS videos that show off l33tness ?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
just watch it and you'll see.

Best answers
:( i have wait another 11 minutes :( i accidently closed it.. but hrmm.. right now its only 5 minutes left >.<
and on this slow comp its gonna take me an 1hour to get a 100mb file >.<
sigh i wish i was on my home cpu >.<

Best answers
Well i was wondering Do you think you could make a custom Goku model for me O.O? With High Detail from front to back ? Because out of all the goku models ive seen i think the orginal is still the best because it looks better from the back. Example: Kreshi's goku seems stiff, he has his hands down to the side with his hands perked out kinda strange o_O. BUT if its too much to do ... Its ok i was jjust wondering :) ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom