Esf Beta vs. Natural Selection: Who will win a larger crowd of people......first?

Should ESF Team think about releasing Beta BEFORE NS comes out?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm ns isnt out yet ur saying what its like...

anyone else see a problem with this

and esf is a COMPLEATLY different game from ns so its impossible to compare them cause there both so far apart from each other

Best answers
Bah...the whole reason i made this whole thread was to "help" the ESF Team to release the Beta sooner....cuz for some strange reason...i feel like its already done....or that there holding back (not acusing anyone of anything, so dont take that the wrong way....heh heh.....o_o ) cuz cmon....wut else could there possibly be left (puts on "FLAME" retardent suit....cuz ill need it :\ ) just maps?....or are u guys making (LAFF) HACKS or something.....or is there console commands that serve the same purpose at hacks? ;/ oh well........ok? thats the ONLY reason i made this thread so just quit with all the other stuff...cuz its just pointless talking about the similarities or differences or WUTEVER! cuz in the end.....there was nothing that should have lead to that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
and esf is a COMPLEATLY different game from ns so its impossible to compare them cause there both so far apart from each other
I'd like to disagree.

You can easily compare them by their originality, gameplay value, fun factor, graphics, everything. Basically what your saying is that you can't compare the ideas of them.

You can compare every game and mod. If you couldn't, the gaming websites like ign and gamespy would never exist and go down from lack of funds most likely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
Bah...the whole reason i made this whole thread was to "help" the ESF Team to release the Beta sooner....cuz for some strange reason...i feel like its already done....

yes its compleatly done and the team is with holding it cause there mean and want to play it more than the rest of u... :S

Best answers
:S i dont know man...its possible...they just might wanna have a huge advantage over everyone when it comes out.....:D lol, who knows, IT COULD BE TRUE! laff...........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yes its compleatly done and the team is with holding it cause there mean and want to play it more than the rest of u... :S
*Gasps* How dare they do that to the ESF community! You should be ashamed!

Just j/k :fight:

Best answers
NS will take my mind off of ESF........ ;) WINK WINK OOOWWW MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
bah.......just give up already on this thread......someone close it cuz it didnt work.....unless.....:D lol, j/k.....or am I?...unless......:D *smack self* :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
urge to kill noob riseing........
urge to help out riseing.....;(

Why would u want esf to come out before ns, ppl will play both, i plan to download both, and play both, shocking!:shocked:

Best answers
puhleeze

esf pwns ns....

iunno im kinda uneducated about it, but from what ive heard....ns is just kinda cs......aliens vs. marines........t's vs. ct's.....

iunno.......i just think esf would just be so much more fun.....

im a bit tired of bein on one team trying to eliminate the other team....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NS is....

You are right, its Aliens vs Marines, but from what It says on the site and shown on the trailer, both teams play alot different, marines are very team like, needing tatics and aliens are more of just run and kill in big mobs, and theres commander mode (one per team) in when u get a top down view and u can give orders, adive, and build things for ur troops, should be a nice mod.

even thou... im still getting esf beta and NS o_O

Best answers
personally I think esf will always be my fav mod but ns will always be more popular because it appeals to more ppl because not everyone likes dbz and thus they dont like esf. I think ns will eventually become as popular as dod/tfc (or maybe even better eventually?) but I think esf will be more like firearms (120-140 servers) but I think all of us will stick with esf so we'll have more dedicated players instead of playing a mod once and then moving on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i wouldent be shocked if ns had a bigger fan base then dod, maybe not cs, thou i think there will be NS: The Game (not the mod) in the future, can u think of how ns chould be with warfare or turbine engine?:shocked:

Best answers
someone said that one guy trained with a lmg can kill an ono, but not if the ono is upgraded with lvl 3!!! he gets a paralyze shot, that lets ppl standstill so he can run over them hihihi

and other things, that are even more scaring like the height of that big pig...

i will be a lerk. then i will fly into dark ceilings and make chaos under the marines

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Fanbase is fanbase, they dont defect overnight, anyone who has/had interest in this awesome TC will be back to play it, of this, i have no doubt ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there compleatly different though

esf isnt gonna get the fans who want team action stuff... and ns isnt gonna get the fans who want dm action

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are 860 active members on this message board.

their have been 2560 name entries for this forum.

i don't think their all gonna flock to some rpg/team based mod that involves aliens and marines.

i mean have you even watched those videos the team puts on this site? the game looks beyond the capabilities of the half life engine! i just hope it comes out sometime in november

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
There are 860 active members on this message board.

their have been 2560 name entries for this forum.

i don't think their all gonna flock to some rpg/team based mod that involves aliens and marines.

i mean have you even watched those videos the team puts on this site? the game looks beyond the capabilities of the half life engine! i just hope it comes out sometime in november
then tell me someone that doesnt like it!

no one here says he doesnt like it...

Best answers
I'll give it a try, Because i even liked cs once. I wonder how it will play.
And why is it important to get a big fanbase.. it could ruin a mod.(cs)

Also i think you can't compare 2 mods, you can't even compare the dbz together..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom