ESF Addons Topic v1.0

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want my opinion. It's rather odd to make something, that hasn't even be released yet. Very much like if you wish to make a mod for a game that hasn't even been released. Sure you can make the models, the sprites, and so on. But you miss the code. Have you guys even though about it? I mean, for all I know. v1.3 will be very much different than v1.2.
Exactly what I said, just that yours is without the "childish behavior".

The childish behavior is back though:
:laff:
yawn your getting boring so i will ignore your childish behaviour untill you act your age and yes i do know how to code in amxx
You just failed by ignoring the right things I have said while not ignoring (just saying so) the childish behavior of mine.
It's like... I have beaten you by 90% of my previous post. All you could have done was to get a retribution (UT3 speak LOL) for the left 10%.

BTW I've decided to take you down (for all the things what you made me angry of) without the "childish behavior" from now on. No more "fail" thing from now on. I will prove that I'm better person than an idiot like you.

---

Back to topic
I wonder if ESF team has an intention of getting rid of people's ability to modify the game via AMX Mod X. Or is the new systems only for making the game better and not for what I said above?
Also I wonder if AMXX's module called "HamSandwich" will also be most likely useless in attempt to do something with ESF? Of course, you might not know that, but if any of you has an idea about it, please answer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
If you want my opinion. It's rather odd to make something, that hasn't even be released yet. Very much like if you wish to make a mod for a game that hasn't even been released. Sure you can make the models, the sprites, and so on. But you miss the code. Have you guys even though about it? I mean, for all I know. v1.3 will be very much different than v1.2.
well do you need the code to model or skin a model, or make a sound or sprite? if 1.3 will be totaly diferit from what it is at this point we will just have to adapt what we have, no big deal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly what I said, just that yours is without the "childish behavior".

The childish behavior is back though:

You just failed by ignoring the right things I have said while not ignoring (just saying so) the childish behavior of mine.
It's like... I have beaten you by 90% of my previous post. All you could have done was to get a retribution (UT3 speak LOL) for the left 10%.

BTW I've decided to take you down (for all the things what you made me angry of) without the "childish behavior" from now on. No more "fail" thing from now on. I will prove that I'm better person than an idiot like you.

---

Back to topic
I wonder if ESF team has an intention of getting rid of people's ability to modify the game via AMX Mod X. Or is the new systems only for making the game better and not for what I said above?
Also I wonder if AMXX's module called "HamSandwich" will also be most likely useless in attempt to do something with ESF? Of course, you might not know that, but if any of you has an idea about it, please answer. Thanks.
I dont think they were intent on getting rid of the ability to modify through AMXX but just to make it a bit easier on themselves for the long run. That would be a manga artist telling their fans that their Fan Fics ruin the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom