ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
lol that was like 5 posts apoligising, meaning offtopic.
ontopic : these models are mean, are these models for 1.3 full exe or just the betas

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John, buddy, why are you spamming my thread? =p
Especially after I asked not to request anything.

Best answers
lol @ john volkov jk, brolly would be a great model and keep me to this thread :p, so are these for the full exe not released yet or both for beta aswel

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On a brighter note, how's Saiya-man doing? I can't see the videos as my comp broke and I'm using an old one that cannot handle videos too well... :(

I, again, really want to do something to congratulate you, SV (and DBZhell, you made GT reach it's small peak) but I don't know how without having to want to edit my message for the next week.

Anyways, I hope the custom bugs are fixed (So SV can do his best) and long live ESF.

Best answers
I have one question... Where is the SSJ2 Vegeta model?? Will be SSJ2 Vegeta == Majin??

Best answers
Oh my gosh, I have an idea:

Why don't we all grab our whips, tell SV to bend over, and start whipping him silly in the ass until he starts saying ALL the release dates and starts working on ALL our requests, DESPITE the fact he clearly said "NO REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD"? Wouldn't that be fun???

Requests aren't allowed in this thread, the models are done when they're done and Super Veggeto and all the other modellers are not slaves. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!

God...

Anyway, very nice models, SV, can't wait to see more. ;)

Best answers
okok, sorry men. But i think that you should **** more, i see you nervous....

Sorry Super Vegeto for my post, your work is very cool:yes:

Best answers
okok, sorry men. But i think that you should **** more, i see you nervous....
QUOTE]

What??

And SV can you plz make bulma, chi chi, bulla, pan, ssj8 brolly, ussj pan w/trunks sword, and radditz with goku clothes? Oh and make A17 transvestite form too while your at it. plz, plz, plz I'll be really happy.
j/k, j/k

Keep up the sweet models. You've really made a lot of them since 1.3 came out. All of which are awesome.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Oh yea you forgot chibi goku, gotenks , gogeta , goten , chibi trunks ,roshi , puar , oolong , garlic junior with trans and attacks , bardock with ssj3 ?

Man SV u are the BEST!!

Well its a joke ofcource , But hey guys we have to wait till esf is fixed with the custom model's

And please u are not going to die when you dont play the models you want.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moderate this **** people.

ffs.

Best answers
nice but he seems to be a bit 'narrow' i think he should be a little wider.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've been busy lately, too busy.
Like I mentioned before in another thread, I'm joining the army tomorrow and lots of other things besides that came up in a last few weeks that prevented me from working on ESF stuff.

I'll do my best to come up with something once I'll have some free time, I have Gogeta and Saiyaman to finish, animation wise they're almost there ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom