ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i'm visiting this thread every day....I wont miss it..

BTW: Nice gogeta...it looks very cool cannot wait to see it ingame :p

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
so how is it going,.. please post updates,.. havent been anything for a while.,. :/

Ure just an retard??? how old are you 10?

Why do ppl like you really annoy evreybody? when are those guys gonna be banned?? When are you going to search a life on Google?? Why did you joined esf forum?? When are you going to leave esf forum???

Too much question for you?? ;/

you ask like WHERE ARE MUY UPDATE'SS My ESF NEEDS THEM...I AM WAITING! THIS THREAD IS SO FROZEN....

Aaahhhh Srry for this stupid post but i had to do....

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Why do ppl like you really annoy evreybody? when are those guys gonna be banned?? When are you going to search a life on Google?? Why did you joined esf forum?? When are you going to leave esf forum???

Too much question for you?? ;/

you ask like WHERE ARE MUY UPDATE'SS My ESF NEEDS THEM...I AM WAITING! THIS THREAD IS SO FROZEN....

Dude, you are so right, there are plenty of ppl here that just like to whine and annoy.
I know it's offtopic but it was needed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could ask you some of the same questions gohan >_>,

and just so you know, you just used up your one and only "friendly" warning.

calling someone a retard is flaming, regardless if you think they deserve it or not.

Best answers
USSJ_Gohan Quote:
Originally Posted by ^~Black@Lotus~^
so how is it going,.. please post updates,.. havent been anything for a while.,. :/

Too much question for you??

first: Im sorry to tell you this, . . im 17 ;)
and second: just asking for some updates (is that a crime) i dont think so :yes: btw didnt asked for when some models are done,.. just wanna keep the topic alive, since no one write in here (for a while).. but im sorry for the STUPID question
:notice: I've been registered and active since 09-15-2005, so i know about the forum and the rulz, but come on.. just kill meh for this one and only stupid mistake .. fair enough? yes yes :yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to fight people.
The lack of updates is cause I'm a bit busy with other stuff in my life.

Dont worry, the thread wont die as long as it's stickied and you can be sure that I'm still not done updating it :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly.. plus 1.3 still has a ways to go so you won't be missing out on custom models when 1.3 is out

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ahhh Please forgive me Sorry Black Lotus and nuttzy... I had an Bad day... My fault , normally im not like that..........

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV can you make the Buusaga Vegeta Battle dmg or when SSJ2 Vegeta comes out to make him battle dmg

Best answers
Offtopic:
Yesterday 04:14 PM
USSJ_Gohan ahhh Please forgive me Sorry Black Lotus and nuttzy... I had an Bad day... My fault , normally im not like that..........
Im sorry to :(,..
end of discussion ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom