ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
cant wait sv they look awsome, also im curious is it possible to set it so that different custom models when u select them in the character selection screen to go by different soundpacks?

Best answers
wow gohan models are cool (off-topic) hey SV why when u chose char i can see the names of chars and small icons , but i cannot see tehm ;[

Best answers
Great Work

Wicked Gohan model SV Keep up the good work oh yeah great vid

P.S what you guys thinks of my sig

Best answers
well i like the vid = ]
and i think im gonna even instal 1.3 :]

your cool sv couse you didint went mad yet
couse of the amount of nobish posts in this thread :]
i dont mean all of the guys posting in here of course

and i belive i sended you a pm sv, but i think you blocked me in
the pm system :]

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, 500+ posts in less than a month :). That's almost a post every hour!

Congrats SV on what you have made, what you are making, what you will make and any other tense of you making stuff that doesn't exist!

DBZhell, looking good but you need to add the arm things on the shoulders (unless you plan for them) to give it the real Bebi Vegeta look.

Best answers
To be honest, the main thing keeping 1.3 on my hdd is these custom models you're pumping out :D.

I really hope we're eventually able to have custom sound folders to go along with these, its a little off-putting only hearing Masako Nozawa when I play as Vegetto :p.

Best answers
SV

Hey Super Vegetto I'm new here I'm not TigerGeo he is grounded and he gaved me his account pass. I am an expert using ClickTeam Install Creator Pro
so I can help you if you want to make a 1.3 Custom ModelPack instalator. But you must finish more Dragon Ball characters. I can make the instalator so you can choose the characters you want :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So an installer will only be usefull when I finish making all my customs =/
I also figured people rather have to download the models seperatly, some people prefer small file sizes and to choose the the characters before downloading.

DBZHell, I agree with Jim here, try grabbing the whole hair and scale it bigger, it might look good too insted of adding more spikes.

Oh yeah, I wasnt around much yesterday, I'm trying my best to finish that Gohan pack and release it today.
Expect something soon guys, and thanks for the comments everyone! <3

Best answers
Hey Super Vegetto I'm new here I'm not TigerGeo he is grounded and he gaved me his account pass. I am an expert using ClickTeam Install Creator Pro
so I can help you if you want to make a 1.3 Custom ModelPack instalator. But you must finish more Dragon Ball characters. I can make the instalator so you can choose the characters you want :D
TigerGeo is lucky to have such a mysterious expert for a friend...:S

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ClickTeam Install Creator is easy to use you dont need to be an "expert" on it since its easy to use from the first time
but i dont see why you need to create an installer for custom models ..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Updated! Adult Gohan added!

Go pick it up guys =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a problem , when i put the new pack of gohan i cant selcet the model of future gohan and damege gohan.PLEASE help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom