ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV can you make the Vegetto to have 3 form , Normal , SSJ ,SSJ2,SSJ3 I know it's not in the show but it look's stupid when you ascend to ssj2 to be Goku from Vegetto

Best answers
Exactly.

If it bothers you that much Volkov, just go through the custom model folder, and fix it yourself.

Veggeto doesnt have an Ssj3 form, and its debateable weather he even goes ssj2.

Didn't Sv say something about making requests...:S

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.

If it bothers you that much Volkov, just go through the custom model folder, and fix it yourself.

Veggeto doesnt have an Ssj3 form, and its debateable weather he even goes ssj2.

Didn't Sv say something about making requests...:S
Indeed, forms that didnt happen in the show wont happen here too.

You can easily edit the XML file, copy the SSJ Vegetto model, paste it twice on the same folder and apply it to replace SSJ2 and SSJ3 Goku, so simple, you can see the instructions on how to do it in PcJoe's dev. journal.
If you still cant do it, next release I'll do the XML changes for you, all you will have to do is copy and paste the model yourself.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
For DBZHell, I just found this on my HD. I have been looking for it since I saw your edit, hope it helps.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know how to do that but it will be much fun if you did that for all the models that hav only 1 trans

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I know how to do that but it will be much fun if you did that for all the models that hav only 1 trans
I can, and probably will...cause it seems people still have truble finding out how to edit the XML file when it's so simple really...
I'll probably do it for Vegetto, Bardock and Future Gohan, so you can actually have battle damaged as transformation if you want.

Speaking of which, got Mystic Gohan done:

He still needs some tweaks on the rig but over all he's done.
I'm going to release him after I release the Adult Gohan pack, seperatly, and like noted above if you want to use him as transformation for Gohan insted of SSJ2 for example, all you have to do is remove the custom SSJ2 model, place the Mystic model insted and rename it, very simple, you can make it replace any form you want.

Mystic will only be in Orange Gi and maybe, just maybe in the Green outfit. (Movie 13 - Wrath of the Dragon)

Best answers
yep always nice but it was reale ease to edit :D goku body, gohan head its all... if i have gohan head i can do that too :D what we will see next? maybe you can post you turles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep always nice but it was reale ease to edit :D goku body, gohan head its all... if i have gohan head i can do that too :D what we will see next? maybe you can post you turles?
no u can't, dont u understand how much extra stuff sv puts in

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks easy but it's not that easy. in some cases there is need for some animations to be redone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can, and probably will...cause it seems people still have truble finding out how to edit the XML file when it's so simple really...
I'll probably do it for Vegetto, Bardock and Future Gohan, so you can actually have battle damaged as transformation if you want.

Speaking of which, got Mystic Gohan done:

He still needs some tweaks on the rig but over all he's done.
I'm going to release him after I release the Adult Gohan pack, seperatly, and like noted above if you want to use him as transformation for Gohan insted of SSJ2 for example, all you have to do is remove the custom SSJ2 model, place the Mystic model insted and rename it, very simple, you can make it replace any form you want.

Mystic will only be in Orange Gi and maybe, just maybe in the Green outfit. (Movie 13 - Wrath of the Dragon)
OMG man that is awesome, just awesome. PLZ do the same to the SSJ forms, the Orange Gi i mean, IT WILL ROCK!!!!!

Best answers
Looks awesome, cant wait to see it ingame.

Is it me, or does this thread need its own moderator?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like gohan, sv you are the best modelest,you can made a video tutorial of milkshape or max 3d? please think it.make a video tutorial milkshape or 3d max

Best answers
Exactly, once Gohan became mystic, he didnt use Ssj until GT.

(Having Mystic would make him far to usefull and detract from Goku's limelight)

I swear I cried the first time I saw General Rildo beat the crap out of Gohan.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Idk how it looks ingame, but those arms/hands are looking strange.Not in DBZ style. I just can't see muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom