ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
Amazing work SV :D You've made so much allready! Great job mate :yes:

Best answers
who wants fith with vegetto?
:D awesome work it look as always ultra cool :D :p
i have a your bardock edit i want to realse it or your can realse it haves a transperant scout it just will be update for your cool work. Now I have :
Bardock:
Bardock.mdl
PowerBardock.mdl
Batle Damage Bardock:
BDBardock.mdl
BDPowerBardock.mdl
Bardock Alternate Costume:
ACBardock.mdl
ACPowerBardock.mdl
And for tapion: i can skin it but i dont know how to add uv maps

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update! Future Teen Trunks and Future Gohan updated (fixed model viewing camera position)! Vegetto added!

First page, first post, enjoy ;)

Best answers
i think i saw something funny in veggeto and ssj vegetto ... in normal form he has a smile of Vegeta :D and in SSj form he has a eyes of Goku :)))

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i saw something funny in veggeto and ssj vegetto ... in normal form he has a smile of Vegeta :D and in SSj form he has a eyes of Goku :)))
I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying.
Just so you know, Normal and SSJ are exactly the same model, only difference is the head skin (black hair, yellow hair)...
So it's impossible that you are seeing model differences ingame. =P

Thanks a bunch guys, next one will probably be Gohan.

Best answers
HE ARE YOU REALE GOING TO REALSE ABOUT 5 GOHANs???
Teen Gohan
Orange Teen Gohan (bojack)
Adult Goham
Ultimate Gohan (Mystik Gohan)
Sayamen
and dont forget there is 3sayamens withaut that cap, with cap and with helmet

Best answers
omg SV if you make Bojack Teen Gohan I Will Have Your Babies :) somehow.....i lack the parts

Best answers
SV not in game but in pictures on 1st page .... u just look on eyes and on smiles norm form and ssj

Force Pit Member
Best answers
oooooook i finished the mesh ,now if anyone can help me skin it i'd give big credits and thanks ( not much but from what i saw on forums and models thats what you give,...rigt? )

i don't know why the ear in the side view turned out black but from the front looks good

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV not in game but in pictures on 1st page .... u just look on eyes and on smiles norm form and ssj
Ahh yeah, I gave normal Vegetto a tiny smile, just for the picture...other than that he's exactly the same as ingame =P

shadow_wolf said:
omg SV if you make Bojack Teen Gohan I Will Have Your Babies somehow.....i lack the parts
Gonna think about it ;p it's actually on the list, I just need to find time...

SSJ2_vVheris, I'll appreciate if you stop posting useless posts, really, it's getting a bit annoying, no offence of course.

final shine, thats a nice model, but to be honest I dont know why you posted it here.
Please open a new thread for your model, it would keep mine cleaner and I'm sure you'll get more help on the uvmap and skinning once you do that.

I have to mention that not every model that is made for 1.3 will go through this thread.

Best answers
which gohan are you gonna make now? (i wish it would be teen gohan, because 1.2 gohan looks good)

Best answers
LOVE YA

Man I love ya. I wanted to reply about making your vegetto for 1.3 XD. but I gues you just made it that's why I love ya :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom