ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i put them in like ya said but i haven't got that other character screen, i still got the old one :( ah well lol.
Indeed listen to what Boom3r said, you need to set your resolution on 1024x768 or highier. ;]

Best answers
he converting his model now i thing look at his posts he said he realse many models and one my model i thing :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets try to keep the thread clean okay guys?
Questions for 1.3 dont really belong here and requests dont either.
I've already posted what my plans are for the time being so no need to ask for more stuff.

I will convert my Vegetto for 1.3 but I dont think I'll even use all of it =/ thinking of just using Goku's body as the base and just using the head plus tweaking a few other stuff...it's just for the sake of consistency and deformation...still need to think this through though.

Edit:
Fixed a few things here and there:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean I should work on them?...
Or...I misunderstood =P

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is looking much beter now SV still something bugs me

Best answers
symmetry is ruining the shadows... u can't have that weird kind of light in the arms lol... just look at it yourself... it doesn't look natural. Otherwise it's looking good although it has some anatomy issues.The hands are good skinned but the model ruins it a bit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruno[SCX];839069 said:
symmetry is ruining the shadows... u can't have that weird kind of light in the arms lol... just look at it yourself... it doesn't look natural. Otherwise it's looking good although it has some anatomy issues.The hands are good skinned but the model ruins it a bit.
Appreciate the drawover (hawt ^^) and crits man, but a few things, I didnt model or skinned this character, it was a Goku to begin with and I just edited it into a Gohan.
GG modeled it and Kama skinned it, I dont intend to start reskinning or remodeling any part on it, if it was up to me I'd model and skin it VERY differently.

Changing the arms proportions, or any proportions on the model for that matter, will cause bad deformations later on ingame, I really rather avoid that.

I can try to add more details to the shoulder and maybe make the forearms a bit thicker but thats as far as I can go I'm afraid. D:

On a further note, I finished the SSJ hair (was a bish :x) and it turned out ok I think, just need to uvmap it now so updates soon.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence but I rather make the edits myself :x I havent checked yours but the thing is it wont be consistent with all the other releases I'm gonna make.
However you can release them seperatly if you want, in a different thread of course. ;]

Like I said I'm planning on making lots of other edits but whats the rush?...

Best answers
hmm werry sad.. i dont know how there are many errors i cant fix it and i just asking you are you can fix this and sent me or realse that model

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ Sorry that I'm busy with 5 other models at the moment...

If you are having some sort of truble with compiling you can always post here on the Modeling/Skinning forums and I'm certain you'll get the help you need to compile your models on your own.

Best answers
thanks :D.... i will post screens i thing soon and why not here that model looking freaking nice like a your gohan just a goku and that was just a 2mins work

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause there wont be a point to post it here, please start a thread of your own ;] I'm sure your edits came out great, it would just be pointless to post it here.

If you have any other questions you can PM me, this thread is getting full of useless posts as it is =/

Best answers
ok... :) and my model :

but one thing why in milkshape ewerything is fine but if i try to compile that model there show my a tons of warnings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom