ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sv is one of the best modeler...That's why :p nice models....Was a long away from esf....just downloaded and test things off.

Best answers
yeah.. his clothes or GI whatever are so purple its need to be more bluesh and about his skin its a little too orange do it more light :D

Best answers
Awesome model SV, as allways :p Keep em coming! If you keep this speed up, there'll be 10 times more edit models when 1.3 is released, then there'll be 1.3 models :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yus I was bored 3;

Once again credits to GG, Kama and Eclipse
OMG!!!! Dude, I can't believe my eyes. Is this for real? i NEVER saw a model this good. I swear. But plz, could you release a version with the Orange Gi in all forms? That shouldn't be complicated, right? Just changing the texture, right? Meh what am I talking about, I don't know **** about modelling xD.

Best answers
it's a great model but as others said a more blue colour for the clothes is better.

Also the feet look kinda weird or is it just me?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh yes, the Gi should be more blue-ish =o I'll fix that an the skin tone a tad too.

Umm yeah I guess I can make an Orange Gi version for all forms...shouldnt be a problem, just switching heads basically.

Boom3r said:
Also the feet look kinda weird or is it just me?
Umm all I did was reskinned them, never touched the mesh itself.
Cant see what you see wrong though =o

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm planning on a Green suit version too (World Tournament) so we'll see how things go, I think releasing a huge Adult Gohan pack would be best.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm planning on a Green suit version too (World Tournament) so we'll see how things go, I think releasing a huge Adult Gohan pack would be best.
ahahha I wanted to ask if u gonna make with the green suite too :D
But When he fight's again Dabura With that black suite...That's cool too BTW Nice gohan model...i like it...I like them all :yes:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yus I was bored 3;

Once again credits to GG, Kama and Eclipse
Texture on the arm looks a little bland (not that i should be allowed to crit on the blandness of a skin), but besdes that looks awesome man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV, you know me long nuff to know that i wouldn't bullsnit you.
honestly:
His pants/shirst/shoes/head look ace!
his arms and pecs, look horrible! D=..
his pecs look oversized and so do his arms =/
but im sure you know what i mean.

Best answers
:D i redoing his bardock :D i did Kaioken and kaioken 10x forms also some his armor reskins i thing now i have about 20 bardock models :D and because the armor was "STEALED" from vegeta that redos can be and for vegeta some time i will post screens

Best answers
This thread is like extreme makeover : Esf model edition -.-

anyway great edits, i don't know how to use them though lol :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his arms and pecs, look horrible! D=..
his pecs look oversized and so do his arms =/
I agree that the pecs look oversized, should I add abs there?
Cant touch the arms size though, dont wanna mess with the skeleton again.

wheres_warren said:
Texture on the arm looks a little bland (not that i should be allowed to crit on the blandness of a skin), but besdes that looks awesome man.
Anyone is allowed to crit about anything ^_^
Anyways, I think it's the pose, hiding most of the back of the arm and showing the blend skin of the biceps, and cause they are pretty long it looks stretched and blend.
Basically it's exactly the same arm skin that Goku has, just more contrasted and went through some cleaning so it would fit Gohan.

DaRkOwNs, I already said it above somewhere, when they are done, they will be released :p not before cause it's impossible heh ^_^

vegeta said:
anyway great edits, i don't know how to use them though lol
First step, download the files, second step, read the Readme.txt file, the rest is written there =P

Best answers
anyone!!! i add SSJ3 goku head on the bardock i deleted bardock head and added a SSJ3 goku skeletion when i compiling qc file there is about 200 errors and look like:
illegal parent bone replacement in sequence "swoop_backward"
"Bip01 R Foot" has "Bip01 R Calf", reference h
what i need to do????? :cry:

Best answers
Well i put them in like ya said but i haven't got that other character screen, i still got the old one :( ah well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom