ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

Best answers
Damn if i were a modeler...id be pumping out models left and right.....but yea so im not. Hmm well theres always cooler.... :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand turles!

just because it'd be easy D:

Best answers
Turles would be a great addition. See i don't know who to really demand for because were not supposed to have moive content or GT content. Well screw it, if i would like one person for this it would be...and to be an alt for trunks................TAPION! WHO AGREES?!?!?!?!? TAPION FTW! MuAHAHAHA

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turles will indeed follow soon =] pretty easy to do but he'll look really cool as a custom for Goku!

And an awesome Tapion has been made once, by Enix ;_; but...he lost it...
It was an awesome model really ;_;

Best answers
:O ENIX LOST HIS MODEL?!?!?!?!? MORE LIKE HIS BRAIN! JK Aww man tha blows.....anyone willing to still make a Tapion? Cause id make cookies....for that specail someone.....ohh and uh not the edible cookies...the computer kind =]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his HD blew up :( wasnt Enix's fault D:

Best answers
Turles will indeed follow soon =] pretty easy to do but he'll look really cool as a custom for Goku!

And an awesome Tapion has been made once, by Enix ;_; but...he lost it...
It was an awesome model really ;_;
that makes me want to cry :( Tapion is my favorite DBZ character anyways how is that Future Trunks Edit with just the black shirt and long hair coming SV?

Best answers
SV... dont go so fast :D Turles is not so ease to do. he has a Ozuaru form and that means you have to do a all new model
in a Gogeta Wip thread you sayed the Gogeta will be for Vegeta and Vegetto for Goku. I thing Gogeta was more funny then Vegetto but just in a GT series so Gogeta is more smilar to Goku. Vegetto is angier then a Gogeta so he must be for Vegeta evrithing is ease......... :D
Tapion........ what im going to say... YOU MUST DO IT!!! i dont like him but and dont hate him... just it will be fun to play, like he eats a senzu bean but in animation he (i dont now that word in english :D if there is lithuanians i say atsigeria) that strange water or something. Bardock have to a Ozuaru form and a normal Batle damage model........ vith a not just retextured buy and remodeled his armor and also do model withaut that red ribbon (i agen dont now words....... :( ) because that red ribbon is for he friends and be lovelyy if you do a Toma Model. Also do GT Vegeta and chibi goku.. if you do Chibi goku its ease to do Kid Goku...
and say me why in my ESF 1.3 version in Vegeta is a Majin form. is this posible? I dont find any majin model in models...

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah he's right, even in the first movie Gogeta was like Goku when he gets serious, but since it's your model you can whatever you want with it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV... dont go so fast :D Turles is not so ease to do. he has a Ozuaru form and that means you have to do a all new model
in a Gogeta Wip thread you sayed the Gogeta will be for Vegeta and Vegetto for Goku. I thing Gogeta was more funny then Vegetto but just in a GT series so Gogeta is more smilar to Goku. Vegetto is angier then a Gogeta so he must be for Vegeta evrithing is ease......... :D
Tapion........ what im going to say... YOU MUST DO IT!!! i dont like him but and dont hate him... just it will be fun to play, like he eats a senzu bean but in animation he (i dont now that word in english :D if there is lithuanians i say atsigeria) that strange water or something. Bardock have to a Ozuaru form and a normal Batle damage model........ vith a not just retextured buy and remodeled his armor and also do model withaut that red ribbon (i agen dont now words....... :( ) because that red ribbon is for he friends and be lovelyy if you do a Toma Model. Also do GT Vegeta and chibi goku.. if you do Chibi goku its ease to do Kid Goku...
and say me why in my ESF 1.3 version in Vegeta is a Majin form. is this posible? I dont find any majin model in models...
I'm going too fast?
Tapion, Oozaru, Toma, GT Vegeta, Chibi Goku, Kid Goku, humm, well of course =P more characters to the list, I'm sure you'll want 30 other models after those too heh, it never ends.
Lets just keep it simple for now shall we? I was still a humen being last time I checked.

About the Gogeta thing, I'm not really following GT, never really liked it.
Gogeta in GT was more Vegetto than anyone...he's character was nothing like in the movie Fusion Reborn.

I'm following DBZ only for the moment, Vegetto is the funnier in that section...Gogeta was more serious and down to business, thats about how it is.

Best answers
I'm going too fast?
Tapion, Oozaru, Toma, GT Vegeta, Chibi Goku, Kid Goku, humm, well of course =P more characters to the list, I'm sure you'll want 30 other models after those too heh, it never ends.
Lets just keep it simple for now shall we? I was still a humen being last time I checked.

About the Gogeta thing, I'm not really following GT, never really liked it.
Gogeta in GT was more Vegetto than anyone...he's character was nothing like in the movie Fusion Reborn.

I'm following DBZ only for the moment, Vegetto is the funnier in that section...Gogeta was more serious and down to business, thats about how it is.
hm.... yea i now GT sucks but some charakters are realy cool like Gogeta ssj4, bebi and about models i now its realy hard work... but you can do it? nd now if you are making a gotenks just do smaller gogeta i can do this in HL model viever...... :D so making a Gotenks ease and you can do anything if you want that was just advert.. :D
and for me if you can do a 1 charakter Bebi form 2 please.. im be verry happy thats all i need every models i can edit and do but am just a editor....
EDIT: and one thing to toma if you dided a turles you just can change head and retexture...........

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV could you do us a massive favour and go through and add that transparency to all the default scouter models aswell lol =$

Plz I luv U.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't take it too hard, SV. Most of these guys hammering you with requests are just little kids who don't understand the work you do for the models.

<3

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey SV don't forget about the Buu here's an Idee
Dmg SuperBuu / PicoloBuu / FusionBuu / GohanBuu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John. Stop asking him to do every model you can think of, please. He's not your personal modelling slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom