Best answers
Hope you can get it bak up..looks kool! Cant wait...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I just have to redo the cliffs again, I actually got a more recent version than I thought :)

Best answers
Zinot kad mape cellnight ir cell day kur yra tio stulpai arenoje jei i juos sausi ir pasuksi savo banga i sona ji ims suktis aplink ta stul salia kurio sovei.(veikia tik kaikurioms bamgoms

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'mm sorry I don't understand your language, could you put it into english, or can somebody?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what it is but empty you have to atleast have the translation to english.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Empty said:
Zinot kad mape cellnight ir cell day kur yra tio stulpai arenoje jei i juos sausi ir pasuksi savo banga i sona ji ims suktis aplink ta stul salia kurio sovei.(veikia tik kaikurioms bamgoms

It's wrote in lithuanian and it means:

Did you knew that in map's cell day and cell night, there are small "tovers" in the edges of arena wich is in centre of the map if you'll shoot to one of these "tovers" and turn your beam around the "tover" it will make circles around that "tover".(It works with few beams, not all

Sorry for my english

Best answers
thanks for the translation.
Yes im sure everyone knew about that trick, its an older trick, and its only really good if you get it on all four cornors <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how thats relevant, especially since this map isn't for ESF... but when I get my new comp back ill compile again and give you screens :D

*EDIT* And for all you people saying it is flat and plain... thats how EB is, and its a cartoon thats why it looks cartoonish :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am still tweaking this map but I decided to take a break and try something with challenging terrain then I'll go back to it and Onett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom