Earth Special Forces 5-year Anniversary (or close) since 1st Public Release

DMW

Best answers
Congratulations ESF TEAM.thats so awesome,most mods die exspecially in this amount of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny, I was just talking with Sarutobi about that. This is the most impressive mod that I've ever had the pleasure to watch grow, and it has a really responsible group of people working on it. Good job ESF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, five years already. I can't believe the team kept it alive so long! Congrats everyone, may this awesome mod last forever!:D

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Its been awhile since I posted about the 5-year anniversary of Earth's Special Forces. I would say its about or almost truly 5 years since it got released (since its now truly August). What Earth's Special Forces needs is a 5-year Anniversary cake. ;)

Thats pretty much all I have to say about this topic. (I know its kinda too old to be posted on, but what the heck)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Someone likes to bump threads :p

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
About freaking time I found something ancient (dead picture links though, so, may need to look around for pictures).

http://archive.bibalex.org/web/20010804213544/oktagone.net/esf/

This is not the exact old link but amazingly, this website helped find what I was looking for. I told y'all there was a version (infact a few) before Alpha 1.5. Thanks to the link, I can finally remember what version it was that I played. Be aware that most of the downloads are dead over there, unless I find a working link. Enjoy some ancient history. :)

P.S.: I think I was wrong about Alpha 1.2 but I did know that there were versions before Alpha 1.5.

Edit: I found a working link for I think Alpha 1.5 :): http://archive.bibalex.org/web/20010820152315/oktagone.net/~eforces/files/esf_alpha_105.exe

Best answers
I've been here for 5 years? It doesn't make me feel old... just really, really pathetic.

*deletes account on forum and goes outside*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom