DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
thx satan, sometimes my common sense wonders off without me @.@

Best answers
Yeah it's a great game. What it realy misses is a system that protects low pl players. I just had started (40000pl by dragon, also a bug: I did not learn the techniques because the dragon added pl and I "jumped over" the pl levels where I learn...) when some guy name Sephiroth or so killed me. Just for fun. Others did this too, very often, also to other low levelers. They just aren't brave enough to face someone equally (thx Bryggz for killing this guy ^^) So as long as low plers arent protected (in fact you are, until you get to 10000 [remember the others got over 1.000.000!!!]) I won't play it again...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHHHH THE LAG! that is a real laggy game.

Best answers
the lag depends greatly on the time u play, and sin goku dont let sephiroth piss u off, hes just some loser who has no balls, if anything ill get u into my guild, and then you'll have some protection, but its really not that hard to train, ppl dont go berserk killing others like that a lot, and if they do, i put them in their place

Best answers
Sephiroth wa protecting me while I played. The game just simply takes too long to get strong. You have to do Roshi training for like 48 hours to get the 130k u need to do gravitron training.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reactions times in moving are really weird and take getting used to, but the game is pretty darn fun!
But the server has been going offline quite a bit now, having problems connecting to it.
My name on it is DragonDude, of course, feel free to message me! :D

Best answers
It's down and slow right know i'm going to make me a chraracter and play i played for about 10 mintues and some jerk comes and kills me i just had got a pl of 10000 to. He was a ssj4 vegeta. Its cool how you can buy armor and the frieza chair to

Best answers
actually morrone it isnt that slow, considering that quests in the game can give you a total of around 18K pl and the dragonballs give you an additional 20K, then just whore the speed bag (best method of training until you can use the gravitron at 130K pl) and you'll have it in a day or two. hell i got to level 100 million 2-3 days....then again i have no life....but you do the math

Best answers
100mil in 3 days eek! :)
if played 2 days im now at 750000 i can go ssj 2 weee :p

Best answers
Eh? I got done the Raekwonquest (no reward) the cane quest (2k), goku doll and glasses quest (one was 2k other was 200) What did I miss?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
can someone make some screenshots and show it?

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
Eh? I got done the Raekwonquest (no reward) the cane quest (2k), goku doll and glasses quest (one was 2k other was 200) What did I miss?

you missed the cane quest, the watch quest, and the chiatzou quest

Best answers
O i got cane, and chiatzu is only after 200 kills or so.But i cant atack the foes on earth or namek, it says they are under 10k pl. what to do?

Best answers
Yea this game owns...I think I spammed Dragonball Zeta awhile back when i was playing ESF, Bryggz did you happen to be in there :p? Anyways if you guys see me I'm Gohan-MSX (Duh), if ya need help cause I'm a SSJ3 hehe , later.

Best answers
HOw do you use those training bags you buy? I cant figure it out.
Also, i cant find an efficient way of training, i think it would take forever to reach high levels.

Best answers
You drop the training bag and then keep clicking on it until it falls apart.

The quickest way I;ve learned to train is with the speedbag. Once you reach 130,000 PL you can train under gravity which is extremely fast.

Best answers
yes its about patience to reach a high powerlevel, this is my strategy, it gets me into the millions within days
1. as soon as i start, get 1K powerlevel and get to earth
2. Do ALL quests except chiaotzu, gives around 8k-9k PL total.
3 retrieve the dragonballs and wish for PL, gives 20K
4. Then either one of two things, which can be very effective, but vary in results
A. Either use the speed bag until i reach 130K then use gravitron (which is very fast)
B. or hit the zenni machine for a matter of hours until i have like 40K zenni (takes quite long) and then buy around 250 training bags and use the macro to destroy them all, this may seem a bit longer than tactic A, but in the end you'll have around 200+ more str than using tactic A. After using all the t-bags you should be well past 130K, (as a side note: if you choose to use tactic B, grab all the zenni BEFORE you turn 10K powerlevel, because then you can be killed and all that money you worked hard for can be stolen, and you don't want that.)
last of all, use the gravitron :) and you're on your way
hope i helped ;-)

Best answers
i use the speed bag script i have gotten 20k in about 5 min has anyone here pulled the Z sword??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom